Chapter 29

Picture: Jake, Aiden and Sarah

Jake's pov:

Today, my sister came around to my house, with my gorgeous nephew and niece, even though I saw them the other day, I was happy to see them. I smiled and said "Aiden, Minka, this is your cousin Grace, and Sarah this is your niece Grace. Grace this is your aunt Sarah, and these are your cousins Minka and Aiden." Minka wasn't that old, she was like 2, so she kind of stared at her. Aiden was 5, and grinned and said "You want to play football?" Grace smiled and said "Sure, but I don't really know how to play." I chuckled and said "Aiden's pretty good at it." Aiden nodded, and ran outside with Grace, with the football he had. Storm walked in and said "Hey, Kye's coming over today, oh hey Sarah, Minka." Minka waved and said "Hi." Sarah smiles, and I took her outside, to meet Ella, who grinned and said "You must be Sarah, his sister." She chuckled and nodded, replying with "You must be his fiancée Ella." Ella grins and nods.

I was glad they were getting along, Grace was still playing football, and Kye had just arrived, and joined in with Aiden, so Storm took Grace's side, and they had a match together, making me the referee. It was funny. Kye and Aiden, won the match, they played against Storm and Grace. Sarah asked "Hey Jake, is it ok, if we stay for the night?" I grinned and said "Yeah, course." She smiles

Grace's pov:

That night, me, Storm, Kye, Izzy, and Damien, went to Walmart, meeting Johnnie and Bryan, who grinned at us, and shouted "WHO'S YOUR MATES?" I looked at them and introduced them, Bryan shook their friends, and said "Come jump into the cart, we are going riding in them." Johnnie laughs, and nodding, we grinned and jumped in. Bryan pushed us around Walmart.

When we got out and put the cart back, Bryan went to the dressing up aisle. When we found him, he had a pink tutu, a fairy wand and a tiara on, making him a fairy princess. Johnnie started laughing and pulled his IPhone 5 out and videoed it saying "Bryan's a fairy princess now." Bryan said "Damn right I am." We laughed so hard, that Izzy was on the floor laughing, Kye was shaking his head, Storm was laughing way too much, and me and Damien, held onto each other for support.

A shop assistant came over and said "What are you doing?" We stopped laughing and looked at her and said "Having fun, unlike you." She rolled her eyes, and said "I will call security to get you taken out." We laughed and said "Try it." So she called security, in which we ran around the whole shop from. We ran into the girls toilets, and hid there. The woman came in and said "I know you came in here. Now come out." We were all holding our breaths, trying not to laugh. When we knew she had left, we came out of the stall, and went to the door, and peaked out, we saw no one, so we ran down a few aisles, always looking when we reached an end.

Eventually we got out of the store, without been seen, and then we ran down the parking lot, and to Johnnie and Bryan's apartment, where we texted Ella and Jake that we were staying the night here. We sat laughing, so much because of what happened, Kye said "That was the most fun I've had in a while, the guys would have never done that." Johnnie laughs and says "You gotta take risks in life." We all laughed nodding, then we put on a horror movie. Jeydon walked in and said "Hey guys." We all screamed and hugged each other, Jeydon turned the light on, and started laughing at us. Bryan goes "Dude, don't do that ever again." Jeydon laughs and said "It's midnight, you should have been expecting me, unless you forgot." Bryan and Johnnie looked at each other, and Jeydon shook his head laughing and says "Hey, guys, erm Kye what you doing here?" Bryan frowns and says "How do you know Kye?" Kye looks at Jeydon and says "We are cousins." Everyone sat in silence, trying to get it into their heads. Jeydon then said "I don't know the other girl or guy though." Damien said "Hi, I'm Damien, and this is Izzy." Jeydon grins and said "Welcome to the family guys."

It was one in the morning when we went to sleep. Jeydon wrapped up in his blanket, as he likes to say 'a burrito.' Johnnie was laid across the floor, Bryan was sleeping beside, Storm was curled up into the corner of their huge sofa, Kye was just laid like any normal person, me and Izzy were curled up together and Damien was across the back of the couch, sleeping peacefully there.