Chapter 9

Graces pov:

It hurt to move, I had been on the ground for at least 20 mintues, I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 1:25am, sugar, the guys will all be asleep. I had to push myself off the ground, my ribs ached because of my bruises, well everything ached because of that guy. I pushed my self up slowly, I groaned, no signal, so I can't get through to anyone. I hissed and had to start walking, slowly. I stumbled through the dark.

I finally arrived back at the buses, some how Tony was still awake, he saw me and came out of his bus and picked me up and carried me inside, he saw all the cuts and bruises and cleaned me up and said "who did this to you?" I shook my head, thinking of the guy who had done this to me. Tony frowned and put me in his bunk as he went and slept on the sofa. I fell asleep quickly, luckily with no nightmares.

When I woke up the next morning, I got up and walked into the front room, Vic and Mike were up, they smilied gently at me, I smiled weakly back, Vic said "Hey, you OK?" I replied with "I think I'll be fine." He nodded and Mike gave me a plate of food, I looked at him and said "Thanks." He nodded and said "When you heading back to your bus? Ill walk you." I thought for a moment eating my breakfast and said "After I've eaten."

Once I finished breakfast, Mike walked me back to my bus. The minute I set foot on it, everyone stared at me. Jake jumped up and questioned me "Hey, you ok? What happened? Where have you been? We've all been worried." I looked around and sat down and said "Well I went on a walk last night, and sat down by a river, when a guy comes over and we'll he did bad things to me and I don't know what he looks like. I had to stumble back here and Tony took me to his bus and I slept there, also I had no phone service." Everyone stares in shock, Storm got up and hugged me. I huged back, crying.

Me and Storm walked to My Digital Escapes, merch tent and we talked to the merch girl, Whitney (A/N- I don't know the merch person) she was really kind, she loved my adoptive fathers band. Shannon and Damon came over, Damon smiled at me and said "Hey guys want to come find Bryan with us and do a random vid?" Me and Storm said "Who wouldn't?" Shannon laughed and said "True, true, let's go find Bryan." We set off our Bryan hunting journey.

We eventually found Bryan, he was talking to someone, Shannon jumped on his back and said "Mr Stars, we are doing a video, come join us." He grinned and said "My pleasure Miss Taylor." Storm and Damon were crying of laughter, I was smiling and eventually we went to their bus. We got on and Damon got the camera set up and Bryan started saying "Hey guys it's Bryan, and today I'm with Shannon, Damon, Grace and Storm Pitts, aka Jake Pitts and Ella Coles awesome adopted children." Bryan made us all wave. We did a 'what's in my mouth challenge?' And Shannon squealed when we put a condom in her mouth, this made us all crease.

After the video we went to go watch Jake play with the rest of BVB, I felt another presence other than everyone with us. I turned around and stood there was the gorgeous Sammi Doll, Jinxx's fiancé. She smiled and hugged me tightly. When the guys came off, they hugged us all and when Jinxx saw Sammi, they kissed in an adorable way. I knew they loved each other dearly.

Today had been a long eventful day, so we ate dinner and watched a film, which was the nightmare before Christmas, because how can you not. After the film, I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and hair, dryed my hair and brushed my hair again, and said night to everyone and had a dreamless night some how.