Chapter 12

Graces pov:

I wake up, with a pounding head and the feeling, of wanting to throw up. I got up and stumbled to the bathroom, I threw up, for ages, Ash got up and got me some water. I sipped it, he gave me, my clothes, cleaned. I got dressed and Ash asked "You OK?" He looked at me and I shook my head, he put his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm gonna drive you, and take you in." I smiled weakly.

We we're driving in his car, when we got back, he walked me in. Jake looked up, Jinxx, Andy and CC were here. Ella hugged me and said "Where did you sleep last night?" Ash told then said "At mine, she phoned me and asked me to pick her up." Jake frowned and got up and hugged me and said "Go to sleep, you probably have a hangover." So I went and took pills also.

Jakes pov:

"Oh gosh, thank you Ashley, for picking her up, sorry for worrying you all." I blabbed. Andy smiled and said "Jake, we would, do the same, if it was us, we understand." I thought and nodded, CC smiles and said "Don't worry too much, we were like this as teens." I sat there and said "Its not that I'm worried, I'm just glsf she's safe and I'm glad she called one of you." Jinxx smiled, he was listening to us. There was a knock at the door, and my sister was there, she said "Hey Jake, can you look after Johnnie, for a while." I nodded, taking Johnnie's hand, he grinned seeing all the bands here. Andy picked him up and whirled him around.

I laughed at my nephew, he was the most adorable thing ever. I made lunch, and put some on Graces beside table. Storm was with Eugenia, so I went back to the kitchen and ate my lunch.

Storms pov:

Me and Eugenia, were chilling, we invited Damon and Bryan around, but we ended up with everyone else as well. Bryan was making intimidations of people, we were all crying of laughter. Shannon said "I'm going to get a drink, if that's OK?" Eugenia smiled and nodded. Shannon came back and we carried on watching Bryan. Johnnie joined sometimes.

Eventually it was time for everyone to go home, I was sleeping at Eugenia's, she made tea, then we watched a film and went to sleep.