Chapter 15

Grace's pov:

Well that went better than expected I thought to myself, as I walked out of the room, to where my room was, but soon Jake shouted "Grace hold on." I stopped and turned around and said "Jake?" He came over to where I was and hugged me and said "Promise me, you can trust me, to tell me anything?" I smiled and said "I promise Jake, tell Ella I also promise." He nodded.

Storm's pov:

I was sat outside, blasting my music through my ear phones, fully head-banging, when someone pulled my ear phones out, I looked up and Juliet was there, she grins and says "Don't kill, anyway, how are you doing?" I smiled at her and said "I won't kill you, and I'm doing fine, school's rough, but I'll get through it, anyways how are you and Andy?" She nods and said "I'm fine, Andy has a cold, but he's fine, he's just finding Jake, Ella let us in." I nodded, smiling, Andy came out and said "Hey Storm, where's Jake?" I looked at him, having to look up, because of how tall he is and said "He went to the shops why you need him?" He shrugged and said "Just want to talk to my brother." I smiled and said "So how about Sandra, do you still talk to her?" Juliet smiled and said "Yes we do, we can ask her if she would like to come down and meet you, that's if you want to?" I grinned at Juliet and Andy and said "Yeah please." Jake then came home, he walked out into the back garden and said "Hey Andy, hey Juliet, you look nice today." She blushed slightly and replied with "Thanks Jakey." He smiled at her.

I was waiting for lunch, when Grace came outside, looking bored, and then confused when she saw Juliet and Andy and said "How come you're both here? Why didn't I know about this?" I chuckled and Andy said "Well we are here, because we wanted to see you all, and we don't know why you didn't know, I guess we gave you a surprise visit." Grace nodded, and sat on the soft grass, talking with Juliet and Ella. Me and Andy was talking about music, when Jake came out and gave us our food, I said "Thanks Jake." He nodded, and joined our conversation in music.

Jake's pov:

I'm glad everyone was enjoying their food, I was having an awesome conversation about music with Storm and Andy. Storm said "Jake, could you teach me guitar and maybe Andy teach me to sing?" Andy nodded and said "Sure, I'd love to teach you to sing." I had my eyes wide and said "Of course, Storm, I'll teach you, I'll start tomorrow, and Andy can start whenever." Andy nodded, so did Storm, he thanked us both, and hugged us, I smiled and hugged him back, I was going to have fun teaching Storm guitar, he seemed like a fast learner.

A/N- Sorry if its short, I haven't been able to think, but I am trying to update as often as I can, before my phone and/or laptop go to the repair shop to be fixed, and before school starts in a few days :( I am trying, just aren't planning the chapters, I mean a few I wrote down before, but then I wrote them on here and haven't done that in a few weeks. Oh well. Happy New Year everyone, hope your all enjoying and having a wonderful time, hope this year is better, and brings you good luck, enjoy ~ Ashleigh xx