Chapter 20

Jakes pov:

I knew Storm likes books, so I thought, because his and Graces birthday, so I sat with Ella and said "Ella I was thinking for Storm maybe some books and a guitar? And for Grace I was thinking, maybe a dress and expensive jewellery?" Ella smiles and says "Good idea, you really know how to make them happy." I chuckled and said "I can make you happy as well." She rolled her eyes.

I kissed Ella on the lips, she grins into the kiss, she gets onto of my lap and straddles me, we make out, I flip her over onto the sofa and me being dominant, kissed all down her neck, knowing where her sweet spot is, and made her moan. I picked her up, not breaking the kiss and carrying her to our room. And I think from there you know we did the dirty. Before you ask, no we didn't use a condom, cos we want to have another child.

Grace and Storm had left to go wherever they disappear too. But I got up and went to take a shower, I washed my hair and body, and then got out and dried off, grabbing whatever top and pants I had, throwing them on and getting into bed. I was tired and needed my sleep, for this sexy ass face. I felt Ella get into the bed, so I wrapped my arms around her.

Grace's pov:

I was sat with Izzy, she was making something for us. Whilst I was on twitter, so I decided to tweet something @gracerose : Sat waiting for my girlfriend @izzyboo to finish making us food :D

When I tweeted a lot of Jake's and Ella's fans retweeted and favourited my tweets. Izzy came back up and put the food down, and put some music on, playing Moving on by Asking Alexandria from when Danny was in the band. I was hoping I could meet all of AA, seeing as though, they were a pretty awesome band. Izzy spoke saying "Hey I'm going to get tickets for All time low, and you can't decline coming with me." I rolled my eyes and replied back with "When would I say no to seeing ATL, I mean come on, I wanna see some Zack Merrick, and Rian Dawson." She chuckled and asked "What about Alex and Jack kissing on stage?" I gasped and answered with "Oh some Jalex loving would be awesome." We cracked up laughing, she then said "I might get tickets for Sleeping with sirens and Pierce the veil, as a special treat." I smirked and said "Already got them for us." She squealed and we laughed.

We laughed the night away. Eventually we slipped under the covers, she wrapped her arms around me, and snuggled up close, then she fell asleep, I heard her breathing slip into a steady slow pattern, then soon, I slipped into the darkness.

A/N- I was meant to upload this the other day, and then got distracted, oops, haha, my bad, anyways hope you all enjoy, if you have ideas, tell meh, I'm all up for new ideas :) ~ Ashleigh xx