Chapter 30

Picture: Jake and Aiden

Grace's pov:

I woke up the next morning, and laughed at how we were all positioned, I tapped Bryan, who woke up, and looked at me and said "Morning." I grinned and said "You want to play a prank on them all?" He smirked nodding, we got up, and walked into his room, he grabbed a horn, and Debra (the head, from MDE, if you don't know) and we went into the living room, and put Debra's head on the table, and the horn beside her, before pressing it.

We ran into Bryan's room, laughing, with the door closed, Jeydon screamed "WHAT THE HELL DEBRA???!!!!!!!!!! WAIT A HEAD CAN'T PRESS THE HORN! OMFG THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED JOHNNIE!!!" Johnnie screamed loudly, and everyone ran out of the apartment.

Bryan opened his door, and went into the living room, and slipped out of the apartment, I followed him down a passage, so that no one would see him, we slipped out onto the street, and walked down to the shop, and stood outside it, when Johnnie called, saying:

"Bryan where the fuck are you?"

"I was with Grace, we went out for a little bit."

"Get the fuck back, house is haunted."

"What happened?"

"Debra's head moved from your room, and the horn from my room, had moved, and it was right next to her head on the table, and... and... and the horn went off, and no one touched it, I swear we were all asleep, and you was out at the time."

I laughed silently. Bryan just shook his head.

"Alright, we're coming back, calm down." So we walked back and said "Never tell them it was prank, let them think a ghost did it." I nodded laughing.

I calmed down once getting to the apartment, and we walked up to them, and opened the apartment door, and walked in, Jeydon slowly followed, with Kye, Johnnie, Izzy and Damien with him. I sighed and said "Gotta go guys, family meeting." Bryan smiled and opened the door for me to leave, shouting "BYE, HAVE A GOOD TIME, MEETING WHOEVER!!" I laughed shaking my head.

-------Time skip to getting home--------------

I walked through the door, Jake looked at me and his whole band was here. I looked at them and Storm was sat on the sofa and smiled at me slightly. I didn't know what to feel, and so I sat down, and smiled at them all slightly. Jake smiled and said "Nice to see you again."

Storm's pov:

I chuckled when Jake said it was nice to see you again, to Grace, she just smiled and said "What you want me for?" Jake started to say what he was going to say...

A/N - Heyyyyy, sorry for not updating in a few, anyways, I'll tell you what happens in the next chapter, until then, love y'all ~ Ashleigh xx