Chapter 6

Graces pov:

I got up from my bunk, Storm already dressed in: a MIW shirt, black skinny jeans, and doc martins. I got dressed in the same outfit. I walked into the kitchen, and Jake smile and placed a plate of food down in front of me and said "Eat up Grace and then you can meet Ella, you'll meet Sammi, when she had a chance to come and visit." Juliet walked in and said "I think Sammi, might be coming next week. Whens Ella arriving." I looked at them and ate my breakfast, at a normal pace, I picked my plate up and put it in the sink, Jinxx came through the door, and Storm said "Probably now." Just as he said that, Ella walked in and kissed Jake on the lips and she turned around and saw us and said "Im guessing this is the lovely Grace and Storm, I've heard so much about." I smiled and said "Hi Ella." She came over and hugged me, I smiled and hugged back, she smelled like roses and peppermint.

Ella decided to take me shopping with her, as she wanted to go out and get to know me better, when we got to the shopping centre, she said "Which shop first?" I looked around and said "Hot topic!" She laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the shop, I had a feeling we we're gonna get along pretty well.

Jakes pov:

Well it looked like Ella had taken a liking to Grace, as for Storm, well he was chilling with Ronnie and Andy, they were all talking, Ashley walked outside and said "Hey Jake." I looked at Ash and said "Hey Ash, where's CC?" He shrugged and said "Inside the bus." I nodded, I feel as though we are kinda leaving him out. Ash must have read my tboughs and said "Don't worry, hes been with me and Jinxx, sometimes hanging around with Andy." I nodded and said "I'm gonna go find Oli." He nodded and said "OK, be back before our set." I nodded.

I headed off, and found Oli, with Austin, I smiled and went over and said "Hey guys." Oli smiled and nodded and replied with "Sup Jake." Austin just nodded. I smiled and Austin spoke "Grace OK, I heard about yesterday." I nodded, he smiled and said "Guess it's going to be tough on her." I nodded thinking about it. I haven't really been in her situation.

When it was time for my set, I walked over to the stage, and saw Storm, but no Ella or Grace, I frownded and said "They not back." Storm shook his head, I was getting worried something had happened to them. I grabbed my guitar and went and played on stage.

Graces pov:

Me and Ella, we're walking back to where, the venue was for warped tour, I know it was 2 days in and I could see them play loads, but I didn't want to miss watching my family play. We were crossing the road, and all of a sudden a car comes speeding out of no where, I mean we checked before crossing. But luckily Ella didn't get hit, but I got knocked down, Ella phoned an ambulance and remembered the persons registration plate. I blacked out after a few minutes.

When I woke up, I heard crying, and annoying beeping sound. I tried to move but it hurt, I opened my eyes slowly, so they adjusted to the light, I saw Jake and Storm, but no Ella, Jake saw me move and said "Grace!" I waved slightly and said "It all hurts." Storm said "Course it will, oh and Ella, she's giving a statement to the police and the registration plate, so they can get the guy arrested." I nodded, Ella came back in and lightly hugged me.

When my doctor walked in I said "When I can I leave?" They smiled and said "Well your awake, so when an adult signs your release papers and gets your pain killers, then you can leave, also heres a change of clothes." I smiled and took them, Ella helped me gently to the bathroom and Jake signed my release papers, I got changed and came back out and waited for Jake to come back. When he did, we left, I was sore and it wasn't fun.

When we got back to the bus, I went to bed, as it was pretty late, I took my pain killers and fell asleep, I was so tired, it was unbelievable.

I was awoken the next morning, to someone telling me, that someone was here to see me, I groaned and said "Who's here?" CC said "Alex and Shannon, they want to know, if you want to go with them to their merch tent." I nodded and got up and got a shower, then headed into the living room, I ate some toast, and greeted them "Hey Alex, hey Shannon, shall we get going?" They nodded and we stepped out of the bus and Shannon said "Hey, so we are going to our merch tent, and maybe do a meet and greet later, but we wanted to hang out with you, because well, we like making new friends." I smiled and nodded. We headed off to their merch tent.