Chapter 31

Picture: Jake, Aiden (opening the present), Jake's dad? Minka's arm

Jake's pov:

I sighed looking at Grace and Storm and said "Well, as you may not know, I've been in touch with your parents, and you've had an older brother, they never told you about."

Storm looked at me and said "Wait, what do you mean by had?"

I gulped and said "Well e-erm, he erm, he's dead. He died last night, about an hour away from here. He was called Bradley." Everyone was looking between Grace, Storm, me and Ella. Grace let tears slip down her face. She looked away and wouldn't talk to anyone, she got up and went to her room, Jinxx went to talk to her. I sighed knowing this was going to be hard, especially when she see's her parents at his funeral, we were invited too. My sister Sarah looked at me and said "I didn't know you were friends with their parents." I shrugged not really replying, and just heading into the kitchen, and out the back door, ignoring everyone.

Storm's pov:

I mentally groaned, I thought something good was going to be coming out of this, but nothing good ever comes to me does it? No, and I never even met this brother, but we had to go to his funeral, we were invited, and he was family. I didn't really feel like doing anything, the funeral was in 2 days time, I was going to be off school for this week, as well as Grace. Izzy text me.

From: Izzy

Why isn't Grace replying???? Are you all ok?

To: Izzy

Something happened, we are all ok, Grace is just upset about something, I'm sure she'll talk to you soon, we won't be in school for the next week.

From: Izzy

Is it ok if I know?

To: Izzy

I highly doubt it'll hurt you to know, so here goes: We found out, we had a brother and he was called Bradley, but he died last night, in a crash, it was pretty bad. It was an hour away from here. And we won't be in school like I said, and we are going to his funeral.

From: Izzy

I'm sorry, I'll message Grace soon.

I looked down at my notifications, and saw Eugenia on Skype, I walked upstairs to my room, and got my laptop out, and logged into my Skype, and called Eugenia, who seemed really excited to see me. She grins, and we talked for hours on end, nothing seemed boring about her, it was always so exciting, as well as she was always happy to meet her fans.

I smiled upon seeing her, and told her everything that had been happening recently, she looked sad, but cheered up, when I said she could come down and see anytime she wanted.

It was late at night by the time we finished Skyping, and I laid down in bed, thinking of all the events happening in my life, I groaned, rolled onto my side and tried to fall asleep.

At 2 in the morning I got up to get and go have a drink, I didn't realise Ella was up, until she turned around with knife in her hand, I put my hands up and said "Bloody hell its only me." She started laughing and let me get a drink. I headed to bed and slowly fell asleep, into a black abyss.