Chapter 5

Storms pov:

I woke up and we were at warped, I smiled and jumped out of my bunk, I'm guessing you want a list of the bands and some singers that are going to be here, we here goes:

•Black Veil Brides
•Falling In Reverse
•Bring Me The Horizon
•Of Mice And Men
•Motionless In White
•Blood On The Dance Floor
•Sleeping With Sirens
•Pierce The Veil
•Escape The Fate
•New Years Day
•Fearless Vampire Killers
•All Time Low
•Juliet Simms

Youtubers:
•Damon Fizzy
•Kyle David Hall
•Shannon Taylor
•Johnnie Guilbert
•Bryan Stars
•Jordan Sweeto
•Alex Dorame
•Drake Christopher

And I think that's all of them, a lot I know, but I'm hoping to meet them all. They are all my favourites, it may take me a while, but I'm hoping to become friends with them all. I got dressed, had my breakfast, brushed my teeth and hair and then I waited for everyone else. Grace was wearing: a black top with a white cross on it, black skinny jeans with 2 rips at the knees and converse. I was wearing: a plain black bvb top, black skinny jeans and checkered black and red vans. Jake looked at me and Grace and said "You don't need to wait, your both 15, go ahead and make some friends with the bands whilst on tour." Me and Grace smiled and said "Thank you!" We walked off and looked around, we just walked around and I felt someone tap me, Damon, he said "Are you lost?" I shook my head and said "No, were Jake Pitts adopted children, I'm Storm and this is Grace." Grace turned around and smiled at Damon, he smiled back and we talked for a while. We got his number and the rest of the youtubers numbers, then we met all the bands, but Motionless in white, I sighed thinking we weren't gonna be able to meet them, I walked around with Grace, she looked disappointed that we hadn't them.

All of a sudden, I saw Devin/Ghost, I'm just gonna call him Ghost, maybe Devin sometimes, but I don't know, anyway, he looked around and saw us and smiled slightly, Grace wasn't looking, as she was sat in the grass, with her head in her hands, Chris and Ghost walked up to us, I was on my knees, hugging Grace, Chris spoke "Hey are you both ok?" I nodded and Grace just shrugged. Chris pulled her up and into him, he walked back to the bus with her and Ghost motioned for me to follow them, I nodded, when I stepped on their bus, I was shocked, I saw Ricky there, with Angelo, Ryan and Balz, I smiled, Chris sat down and pulled Grace with him and he just hugged her, til she realised it was Chris, she freaked out and ran out of the bus. Ricky looked at me and said "Is she ok?" I looked at him and said "Erm, not really, she's probably gonna have a panic attack, because she just met, one of the people she has a huge crush on, I'm gonna have to go find her." Everyone nodded, Jake saw me looking around and walk to Grace, he came over and said "What happened?" Grace was panicking and I was comforting her, I had to explain to Jake what happened and he nodded and picked her up and took her to the bus, she calmed down after a while, Andy was sat with her, I was sat on the steps, scrolling through twitter and tumblr, waiting for everyone else to come back, before we could go watch them on stage.

When we walked to the stage, me and Grace stood backstage and watched them, Juliet was stood with us, she had her arm around Grace, I was just singing along with the band, when they finished their set, we went back to the bus, they showered and we headed off out.

We went to a restaurant and ordered food and drink, then we headed back to the bus and watched a film and got into our pyjamas and went to sleep in our bunks.

A/N- Sorry for not updating for a week or 2, I've been updating other stories. Love y'all my lil minions ~ Ashleigh xx