Chapter 18

Graces pov:

Seriously, my thoughts all last night surrounded Izzy, I mean today's Saturday, maybe I should invite her around and tell about how I feel. I thought for about 5 minutes and then picked my phone messaging her:

To: Izzy ❤
Hey come round when your ready, I need to tell you something

From: Izzy ❤
Awesome, be there in like 20 mins

I smiled and got ready and went and sat in my room, waiting patiently. I heard a knock on my front door, someone answered it, and then a few minutes later, Isabelle, came into my room, I smiled and patted my bed for her to sit down.

She sat down and said "What's up Grace?" I looked at her, sighing and then spoke "Isabelle, I know you probably would rather stay friends, but I have feelings for you, like I'm in love with you, I know you will probably hate me......" I got cut off when her lips smashed against mine, I was shocked, but kissed back. She pulled away and said "I've always wanted to tell you that as well. So erm... will you like be my one and only, maybe?" I grinned and kissed her, she smiled, taking that as a yes. I grinned and said "Lets go annouce it." She nodded and pulled me downstairs.

---------time skip------------

Everyone was accepting, that me and Isabelle, were dating, we sat with them, watching them cook, random foods, like cookies, me and Isabelle, were just eating the cookie dough, cos why not. Isabelle nearly chocked on her bit, but was fine, I chuckled, she punched me lightly, I laughed and shoved her slightly, we went back to our cookie dough.

It had to be the best morning ever, im glad I had everyone. Life is so content when your a happy family, which, I like about this place, they accept you for you.

A/N- Sorry its short, anyways give me some ideas peepz, i only wrote this, cos im off school ill oh well. Stress of exams and stuff is making me ill, I will try to update often, but with laptop broken and phone being slow, and not charging properly, I'm struggling, til they get into a repair shop, so ideas please ~ Ashleigh xx