Chapter 13

Storms pov:

I wake up next to Eugenia, I smiled and moved and slipped out of her bed, I was fully dressed anyway, so I went and got a drink, when Eugenia came in and said "Hey Storm." I smiled and said "Eugenia baby." We kissed and sat down, she made pancakes, I ate mine and said "Awesome cooking." She blushed and said "Thank you, I do try." I chuckled, we headed off out from her house.

She drove us to a beach. We got out of the car and grabbed our bags, we walked onto the soft sand, we found s spot, she went to get changed, when she came back, I went to and walked back, she smiled, when seeing me topless. We laid down. Eugenia said "You look really hot without your top on, not that I'm saying you don't look hot all the time." I chuckled and said "I know where your coming from, don't worry." She sighed in relief. I smiled and got up, Eugenia asked "What are you doing?" I grinned and replied with "This." I picked her up and walked off to the water and threw her in, she squealed and pulled me in as well.

After messing around for a while, we decided to go home, she drive me to my place which was empty.

Graces pov:

I was with Ella, doing a modelling show, I was wearing skin tight skirt, that was short, a tight top and heels, with hair long and straight, I was wearing completely all black makeup. She walked down behind me, as we strutted down the catwalk, we stopped to pose with Scout and Tiffany. We then changed, me into a flouncy skater dress, with black flats, I walked with Scout down the catwalk, cos we had a similar outfit.

When we finished, I was talking to Scout and and Ella, we all got along, Tiffany was OK, she was always busy with something, so none of us really talked to her. When I say Scout, yes I mean Andys ex, she was actually really stunning.

I smiled at Ella, while waiting for Jake to pick us up, I said "Ella, I really enjoyed today, thanks." She laughed and said "Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed today." Jake soon pulled up and when we got in  he said "By the looks of your faces, you enjoyed yourselves." We all laughed and me and Ella nodded at Jake.

We got back to find Storm, making tea for us all, Jake said "You didn't have to Storm." But he just shrugged and said "I wanted to, you two always make it." Ella smiled, I shook my head, at Storm. He then said "Sit down, because tea is served." We all sat, to say Storm was a first time cooker, he did well. Storm said "Thanks Grace." I blush and said "I said that out loud." Storm grinned and replied with "You did." I shook my head and finished eating.

--------------------- 1 week later ------------------

We were heading out to get a surprise for Jakes birthday, but also we were getting new bags for high school, we restart school on Monday, and it's Saturday. We arrived at the mall and we went inside and got Jake his surprise present and me and Storms bags, then we headed around.

We went to Hot Topic, Ella got me and Storm a new pair of skinnies, a BMTH and BFMV top, then we got a FVK wristband and CD. Which cost $300.15. She was so lovely to us. We got Starbucks and then went around and just chilled.

We headed back to the house, I hid Jakes present and had my tea, then went to bed and got some sleep, because I need it.