Chapter 14

Storms pov:

It was Monday morning, my alarm had just gone off, so I turned it off. I got out of bed and showered, got dressed in a BMTH top and a pair of black skinnies and converse, I dried my hair and went to pack my bag, which had Jack Skellington, on it, Graces had Sally. I went down and ate cereal in silence, then grabbed my bag and left with Grace saying 'Bye Jake and Ella." Ella and Jake shouted back "Take care and have a good day."

We were walking down the path, when Grace said "We'll only get called Gothic freaks, and all the names under the sun." I looked at Grace and said "Let them, I'll have many comebacks." She nodded and asked "So your not scared?" I shook my head and said "No, you?" She nodded, so I asked "Why?" She replied with "Because well, it's like being in the care home, when we got bullied." I nodded in understanding. We arrived at the place, we call school. We walked through the gates to go find the entrance, where students were going through. We got strange looks, I just glared back. Grace found the office.

I walked up to the receptionist and said "We are new here and need our time tables." She looked at us and said "Names?" Grace looked at her and said "Grace and Storm Pitts." She gave us our time tables. Music class in B15, wonderful. We headed to our lockers and put our stuff away, that we didn't need. Then headed off to find the classroom, I heard someone shout "GOTHIC FAGGOTS, JUST WHAT WE NEED 2 MORE OF THEM." I rolled my eyes. Someone else shouted "GO TO HELL AND WORSHIP SATAN, SEEING AS THOUGH YOUR DEVILS WORSHIPPERS." A girl then shouted "WILL YOU GO HOME BLUBBING TO MUMMY, 'OH MUMMY, SOME PEOPLE WERE BEING HORRIBLE, OH I MUST CUT!'" I nearly turned around and snapped, but a women said "Stop being assholes." She must have been in our year. She smiled and said "I'm Isabelle, but I mainly get called Izzy, just ignore them, what's your names?" I looked at her and said "I'm Storm and this is Grace, do you know where the room B15 is?" She grinned and said "Sure, I have music with you, can I see your timetable?" I nodded and handed her mine, as me and Grace have the same. Izzy said "Ohh, you have all lessons with me." We grinned.

Graces pov:

I think I forgot to mention in facts about me, that I am bisexual and Izzy is so hot, she has grey dyed hair and nose piercing, she wears a tattoo choker thing, and she is probably straight, no one knows I'm bi yet, I don't know how to come out, I might ask Jinxx for help.

We arrived at class, which dragged, it dragged all day til lunchtime, when we went outside and sat under a tree, where someone shouted "LOOK ALL THE GOTH FAGS ARE SAT WITH EACH OTHER." Everyone but us, laughed, I was getting annoyed with being called names. Lunch went by fast, and the last lessons dragged.

Soon we were walking home, Izzy said "Hey guys, this is my house, see you tomorrow." I smiled and said bye with Storm. Storm said "Lets get back, luckily no homework." I nodded. We got home and Ella said "So how was your day?" We both looked at Ella and I said "Eventful and slow." She smiled. I disappeared upstairs.

I messaged Jinxx saying:

G: Hey Jinxx can you come over? X
J: Hey, sure what's up honey? X
G: I can't tell you over text. X
J: OK, I'll be over soon. X

I sighed waiting for Jinxx to come over. Soon I heard a knock and someone walked into my room. Jinxx said "Whats wrong Grace?" I sighed and said "Well I'm bisexual and I really don't know how to come out, to Jake and Ella." He looks St me and hugs me and says "Just tell them, they aren't gonna leave you for it, they will accept you, trust me, I've known Jake for a long time, he wants you to trust him." I nodded taking in Jinxx's information.

I took Jinxx with me downstairs and found Jake on his own, he looked up and said "What's wrong?" I sighed and said "Jake I'm bisexual." He rose his eyebrows and said "Well dome for coming out, I'm guessing that's why Jinxx was over, because he's best advice giver and he understands." I nodded. Finally happy i told them.