Chapter 3

Picture: Storm's girlfriend

Storm's pov

I woke up and Grace was still asleep, I saw my phone light up and my girlfriend has messaged me, I picked up my phone and checked the message. It said:

From Ellie:

Hey hunny come to mine today, I need to talk to you, come for at least 11ish.

That gave me around 2 hours seeing as though it was around 9ish. I got up and out of my bed and went in the shower,  I washed my hair and body. When I finished, I got out and put on some black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I dried my hair and got it right and then I went downstairs, remembering I could see Ellie for around an hour.

I sat down and ate my breakfast, I told Jenna I was going out, she was fine so long as I was back by 12:30pm. I walked to Ellie's and knocked on the door, she opened the door wearing a yellow dress (like the one of her in the picture). I smiled and walked in, I sat down. She sat down and said "Storm, I like you, but its not really love, I mean at first it was, but then I felt my feelings, go from love to like, and then I meet a guy, that I really like and I guess, what I'm saying is that I want to break up with you. I'm sorry, I can't go about this relationship, and its also hard, because if a family who lives ages away adopts you, then I won't really be able to see you. So yh......I'm breaking up with you." I nodded understanding.

I replied with "Well, Ellie, I think my feelings have done the same, I can't explain why, but I do know, I'm not ready for a long distance relationship. I have to go now, but I hope that we might talk again. See you, when I see you."

I got up  and walked back to the care home. Thinking.

Grace's pov:

I woke up and Storm wasn't in his bed. I went downstairs and asked Jenna, whilst I had my breakfast, she told me, he went out. At around half 12, he came back and I smiled getting ready for the people who were coming to adopt, to see us.

They walked in, me and Storm paying no attention, what so ever, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and Jake was stood there, I smiled, he looked at me and said "I'm going to adopt you." I looked at Storm, who looked shocked and sad. Jake spoke again "Is this your brother?" I nodded. "I'll also adopt him as well." We squealed, Jake laughed. Jenna walked over.

"You want Grace and Storm?" Jenna said. Jake nodded and Jenna then said "Go get your stuff, while Jake? Signs your papers." I nodded and Jake smiled. Me and Storm ran upstairs and went and got our stuff ready. After around half an hour, we had our stuff packed.

We dragged it downstairs and got ready to leave. Jake came to the door and saw us there. He laughed and said "Come on, lets go to the bus, I'll take your suitcases." We nodded and headed to the bus. Jake smiled and put our suitcases down. Andy looked up and said "Hey Grace and........?" Storm replied with "Storm." Andy nodded and carried on "We have 2 spare bunks one on top and one underneath Jakes bunk. You can pick." We nodded and took our suitcases to our bunks. Storm already knew all the band, but the band got introduced to Storm.

A/N - Sorry for the rubbish chapter, but hey I updated, hope you enjoy, I've tried my best. Its the hols now, so I'll try and update more. Love ya'll my lil minions ~ Ashleigh xx