Chapter 24

Picture: Izzy

Grace's pov:

I woke up the next morning with Izzy in my arms, I looked at the time, 6:30am, shit, I shouted "Izzy, get up, its back too school today." Her eyes shot open, and she jumped out of bed, I threw her my Escape the fate tank top, and a pair of red skinny jeans, whilst I wore, my black skirt, tights, red and black striped shirt, and I found her leather jacket, and mine (outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=195110453) .

We left the leather jackets, on the bed, and left our shoes with them, by this time it was 7:15am, so we went downstairs, Ella was up, and smiled making us breakfast. Storm came down at 7:30am and said "Hurry we leave in 15 minutes, Jake's taking us all." I nodded, and went upstairs and got my bag, shoes and jacket on, then ran down, whilst Izzy put hers on.

All of us were stood outside, waiting for Jake to come to the car, and unlock it, in which he did, so when he unlocked it, we jumped in, well me and Izzy not literally, as after last night, we ached like fuck. We sat in the backseats. Jake got in and started driving, him and Storm, was singing to My Chemical Romance. I shook my head laughing and said "You guys never stop." Storm laughed and said "Nope." We arrived at school, and Jake shouted "Enjoy your day." I rolled my eyes and said "Its school, so I won't." He chuckles, and drives off, us 3 go sit in our usual spot. Well Storm went to get us hot chocolate, like usual, then he back and sat down, texting Eugenia, like he did every morning.

Soon a guy came over, and said "Erm, hi." I looked up and said "Hi." I pointed to the spot next to Storm, gesturing for the guy to sit down, he looked nervous. Izzy being bubbly said "So whats your name? I'm Izzy, this is my girlfriend Grace, and that's her twin Storm." We smiled slightly and waved, he smiles back and said "I'm Damien, I'm new here, from Greece." I rose my eyebrows, and said "That's why I didn't recognise your accent." He chuckles and asks "Do you know who any of these teachers are?" I took his timetable, and said "You have most classes with us 3, and the other 2, we can take you too, til you get used to it, meet here at lunch and break times." He nodded, thanking us, we smiled politely.

The bell went for first period, and so we got up and took Damien to his history class. After we started walking slowly, to maths, yay! Not, the maths teacher was annoying and whiney, she told you off for the slightest thing. Eleanor, one of the popular girls, got told of for talking class once, I mean this was whilst she wasn't talking or anything. We walked in the class, and Eleanor was staring right at Storm, he looked at her and looked back at us, and sighed, having to sit next to her. I walked past, as she giggled at him. I rolled my eyes, and sighed, sitting at the back of the class, unlike Izzy, who was made to sit at the front of the class.

Soon enough, the class finished and we went to find Damien, who was stood outside his class. We greeted him and headed to our next class, Science. We groaned seeing a supply teacher and the worst one, he hated everyone. The lesson was so slow, that 15 minutes into it, Storm fell asleep, and one of the jocks, smirked and said to his mate "Hey draw on his face." I looked at them and asked "What the fuck, do you think your doing Zeke?" Zeke looked at me, and went pale slightly and stuttered "N-n-n-nothing."

Storm's pov:

I woke up during Science, and the teacher said "Storm, glad you could finally finish your nap." The whole class laughed, but then the teacher said "Detention, tomorrow night." I groaned, when Mr. Keller said "I'll make it double." I shook my head and said "Please don't sir." He nodded, and went back to teaching, I rolled my eyes and said "What's his problem?" Damien shrugged, Grace said "He's always a moody shit." I shook my head slightly. Detention seriously, normally its a warning, and then a detention, what a twat.

------------Lunch-------------

Kye, captain of the football team, total twat. He came sauntering over, and said "You sleepy Storm, nap time again. Gonna fall asleep in English?" I sighed and said "Leave me alone." He smiles and asked "What you gonna do, if I don't?" I shook my head and replied back with "Nothing, I don't really want to be fighting thanks." He muttered "Pussy boy." I rolled my eyes and said "Don't you leave people alone." He laughs sarcastically and replies with "No. Especially not people like you." I frowned. Got up, and took my books with me, when he tripped me up, all my books went flying, I got up, and Grace, helped me tidy them up, when she got back up, Kye, slapped her bum, she turns around and slaps his face, before walking off, dragging me.

I decided to message Eugenia.

To: Eugenia

Ugh schools so boring.

From: Eugenia

I know, but you'll get through the next two years.

To: Eugenia

I know, I will, and then I'll be free of all the bullies

From: Eugenia

Just ignore them, don't let them get to you

To: Eugenia

I will try

From: Eugenia

Alright, well I'm going to let you get ready for your next class

I put my phone away, and walked to my next class with the other 3.

------------At home---------

I was so glad when school ended, it dragged, and it wasn't helping, Kye or Zeke, always had something to say to me, or that Eleanor was staring at me 24/7.