Chapter 17

Picture: Zeke

Storms pov:

I don't know why Zeke liked my sister, but she clearly wasn't interested, currently we were sat outside on the grass, just talking, before the bell went, Izzy got up, and then Grace and me, we headed off to whatever we had.

When we arrived, the teacher said "We will be doing about Victorians, ah, hi Storm, Izzy, Grace, nice of you to join us." I muttered "Well I'm glad you feel that way." Grace slightly laughed silently, Izzy shook her head at me. We went to our seats and got our books out. For most of the lesson, I doodled and just didn't listen. As for the last lesson, we had pe, wonderful, guys seeing my pale body.

We walked to the changing rooms, and I was rushing to get ready. When Zeke walked in, I finished and rushed out and ran into the gym, where I saw the girls, I walked over and sat down and said "I'm glad I finished, before anyone could come in." Izzy chuckled, Grace just raised an eyebrow and asked "Why?" I looked at her and said "Well, I'd rather get changed on my own, than have everyone watching me." She nodded and smiled at me. Our pe teacher walked in and made us run around for warm ups, after 5 laps, I was bored and then we had to play Dodge ball, how fun, not. Zeke was trying to get me out all the time, it was really annoying, so when I got him out, he was really annoyed and said "What it Storm, I'm gonna fucking get you, you little man whore." I shrugged and just carried on playing, thinking I'm not a man whore, you are.

So when we finished pe, I ran to get changed really fast and came out of the changing rooms, I sighed and went to where the girls were, they smiled at me and I smiled back, we waited for Jake to come, but not before Zeke came out. He started a fight, that I didn't want to even get in, he threw a punch at me, hitting me in the jaw, so I went to kick him, but he grabbed my leg, and slammed me to the ground, I went to get up, but he kicked me in the ribs, knocking me down again, I got up and grabbed his hair, slamming him into his mates, when he bust my lip and made me go dizzy, Jake arrived and saw and Zeke ran off, Jake took me in his car, with Grace and Izzy, and he dropped Izzy off home, and then took us back. Ella saw and gasped. I knew it was bad, but I don't know how bad. She cleaned me up gently, and put some ice on my jaw, to help. I smiled slightly at her, she smiled back at me and said "What happened?" I told her everything, she rolled her eyes and said "What an asshole." I nodded in agreement. Jake chuckled.

Jakes pov:

I'm going to propose to Ella tonight, because well, I feel like it is right, I love her and I know we will live happily together. So we made tea and I ate it and then we had sponge cake with custard as dessert. I got up and went to get the box, I came back in and saw Ella and the other 2 sat there, so I said "Ella." I got down on one knee and said "I love you with all my heart and would love to spend the rest of my life with you, so I guess what I'm asking is, will you Ella Cole, marry me?" She gasps and says "Awww Jake, your so adorable, your like a blessing to us all, and yes I will marry you, the love of my life."

I grinned, slipped the ring on her finger, twirled her around and went to bed, to watch a film, with her before sleeping.