Changing places

Michael's POV

For the past two weeks everything has been going great. 'Jackson and sons' really took once word spread and alot of people have hired us to work for them. Jermaine, my dad and Jackie have even come in to help us. Even though I've been working alot. Ocean and I have still been planning the wedding to renew our vows and have finally picked a date. It's going to be in three months time, which is also going to be Ocean's 19th birthday. The last three birthdays she's had haven't really turned out so well so this year I want everything to be perfect and give her a great birthday that she will always remember.

I'm about to walk into the kitchen, but as go open the door it quickly gets slammed closed again before I get a chance to open it. "NO!!!! You can't come in here!" LaToya snaps from the other side. "why not? What's going in there?" I ask confused. "Ocean's trying on her wedding dress"

"let me see"

"you have to wait until the wedding"

"why? What difference does it make?" I frown through the door. "it's bad luck. Go away"

"but..."

"baby, she's not gonna let you in" I hear Ocean giggling. "well how am I supposed to have breakfast?" I fold my arm sarcastically and the door opens slightly and Latoya shoves a box of cereal at me and pushes me back before I get a chance to see Ocean in her dress.

"I guess I'll see you later then.. Don't forget we have our appointment at 1:30" I chuckle. "I won't love you!"

"love you more baby" I smile leaving the girls to it

**********

Ocean's POV

"appointment?" LaToya turns to me confused. "mhm.. Are you excited about your date today?"

"it's not a date and what do you guys have an appointment for?" She asks again "must be pretty serious if your meeting his family"

"Ocean, why do you keep changing the topic? Is there something wrong with you or Michael?" she asks concerned. "we're fine. I'm just wondering how thing's are going with you and your boyfriend"

"he's NOT my boyfriend!" She blushes. "then why I you blushing?" I smirk seeing how embarrassed she's getting. "but you want him to be?"

"well... Kind of, but to be honest. He's a nice guy and all but sometimes it kind of feels more pushed by Mollie"

"Mollie?"

"yeah, his sister. She's really nice and a good friend but... My goodness she's clingy sometimes" she sighs. "I know that feeling. Me and Micheal had a friend like that she was constantly calling and wanting to hang out ALL THE TIME. Her name was Mollie too. Must be something about the name" I giggle slightly. "so what did you do? Did you talk to her about it?"

"nope... Just changed our numbers. Problem. Solved" I shrug. "I can't do that! She'll think I'm being rude and don't wanna talk to her" she gasps at the idea. "but clearly you don't wanna talk to her. So who cares if she thinks your being rude?" I giggle. "true.. Well I'm still gonna have to go to this lunch today as planned..or do you think I should cancel"

"that's entirely up to you" I shrug "but keep in mind if you cut her off then you probably won't see Frank anymore"

"that's true" she mumbles not really that bothered by it.

**********

Jessica's POV

I'm still stuck living in this hell hole with Robert and his friend and this place is driving me crazy. The two of the constantly take those disgusting drugs despite them knowing how I feel towards it, It's small, it smells weird no matter how much I clean and I still can't understand why Ocean actually  chose to live in this dump with her child.