Dinner guest

Jessica's POV

I still haven't been able to find anywhere since Carson kicked me out and the money Ocean and Michael gave me has already run out, which means I now have to leave to hotel I was staying at.

I've tried calling Carson, but he just ignores my calls. I've even tried speaking to Sherri but just like Carson she's refusing to speak to me. I understand that Carson is her brother, but she was just as much apart of it as me and now she's acting like she knew nothing about it.

I've just finished packing up my things and there's a knock on the door. "I'm here to clean the room" a maid smiles at me and I smile back through pursed lips and let her in and go downstairs to check out.

Once I'm all checked out I sit at the bus stop. Not waiting for a bus, but trying to figure out what I do now. I have no home, no money and everybody I THOUGHT was a friend has now sided with Ocean and Michael and turned against me making me out to be some kind of crazy baby stealer that pounces on young vulnerable men.

"I know it's a long shot and he'll probably slam the door in my face, but the only thing I can do now is go home and plead once again for Carson to take me back.

**********

Ocean's POV

"what do we need next?" I smile at DJ and he looks at his shopping list. "it's a picture of juice!" He smiles proudly. And starts looking around the isles with me Michael and Nevaeh. "I Found it!" Michael smiles. "that's milk silly!" DJ shakes his head and continues looking. "found it! And found Grandpa too" he smiles and I see my dad standing by the juice section and he looks a mess. "hey! How's it going?" He smiles back at him then turns to us. "how's thing's?" He asks awkwardly "their good" I shrug. "I um.. I don't want to bring up bad memories, but I honestly didn't know about what Jessica was up to and about James I'm sorry for..."

"we're trying not to think about that anymore" Michael cuts him off. "of course" he nods and smiles at us through pursed lips. "I'm glad to see your all doing well.. I um.. I know you probably won't but um.. If you ever want to come over and talk or you need anything. Your always welcome at my home... All of you" he mumbles. "thank you" I smile at him through pursed lips. "I guess I should leave you all to it.. This meal for one won't cook itself" he laughs slightly under his breath holding a frozen TV dinner and walks away.

"are you ok?" Michael turns to me. "mhm" I nod and smile through pursed lips and he pulls me in for a hug. "Carson!" Michael shouts calling my dad back over. "if you don't have any plans tonight. Your welcome to come over for dinner"

"I um... I wouldn't want to intrude"

"it's fine.. Ocean always makes plenty of food for everybody" he turns to me and I smile at him through pursed. "I'd love to join you and your family for dinner" he smiles back. "we'll pick you up around 5" Michael smiles.

******'***

Jessica's POV

I've been trying to call people all day and look for somewhere to stay, but so far everyone is either out of town or just says no and after the final call I make my way to what was once my home, praying that Carson would take me back.

As I get round the corner I see the front door is open and stop and see Duncan running outside. "hey! Wait for us!" I hear Michael coming outside smiling as he picks him up and carries him to the car and I stand confused watching Michael, Ocean and the kids happily getting into the car followed by Carson

**********

Carson's POV

We get to Michael and Ocean's house and I'm walking around admiring the place. "beautiful home you have. Did you use professional decorators?"