Just the two of us

Aisha's POV

"Hey!" I smile opening the door to Michael and he walks straight in. "are you ready to go?" He asks and I look at him confused. "the doctor's.. The appointment's in 20 minutes, are you ready?"

"That's next week" I lie and he shakes his head "no. you said Tuesday"

"yeah, next Tuesday" I smile and he sighs looking annoyed "so I took the morning off work for nothing?" He frowns about to leave. "well your here now. You may as well stick around for awhile"

"I can't stay all day though, I have to go with Ocean to pick up Nevaeh's dress and stuff for the christening" he says sitting down and I walk over and sit beside him. Have you told her yet?" I ask softly and he shakes his head. "I told you. I'll do it soon. Just let me get he christening and stuff sorted first" he sighs "How's the baby doing anyway?" He asks softly pointing at me stomach. "well I think I felt some movement today" I lie and he shakes his head. "your too early for that, you probably just had gas" he shrugs. "how come you still won't let me feel the baby?"

"I told you why. At my last appointment the doctor said the baby was fragile and it could hurt him" I explain and he nods understandably. "anyway, you'll be able to hold him soon" I smile and lean over to kiss him, but he gets up and heads towards the kitchen. "do you have anything to eat?"

"your still not gonna kiss me?" I ask feeling hurt "I told you why I won't. Not until things are sorted between me and Ocean"

"you are really going to leave her?" I ask and he sighs. "I told you I will, but before all that, I need to deal with my lawyers and stuff to makes sure she can't stop me seeing my kids one's we're divorced"

"are you still sleeping with her?" I ask and he shakes his. "no, why?" He frowns. "I'm just wondering"

"well I'm not" he shrugs then turns opening the kitchen cupboards. I know he's lying about still sleeping with her because I still have the camera's in his house and even though it upsets me, I know he's just playing along so Ocean doesn't suspect anything until Michael has all the legal stuff sorted. Which is why i'm willing to forgive him and agreed to me and him not being intimate until his divorce comes through then me and him can finally be together, just me and him. "where's the biscuits" Michael asks bringing me from my thoughts. "oh, I'm out sorry" 

"can't you get some more?" He shrugs. "sure! We can go to the store and..." He shakes his head cutting me off. "we can't risk anyone seeing us together. I'll just wait here"

"Ok, I'll be really fast" I smile grabbing my phone and he nods going back in the living room texting one of his friends.

****

Michael's POV

I get home and I hear Ocean on the Kitchen talking to Nevaeh. "look at your face! your such messy eater" she giggles at her. "don't worry princess, mommy eats like that too" I chuckle walking over to see Nevaeh shove a fist full of spaghetti into her face and walk over kissing her forehead then turn pulling Ocean in and kissing her softly then break away. "I got you both a present" I smile handing her two gift wrapped boxes.

"aww, their beautiful! Thank you. You didn't have to" she smiles holding the matching gold bracelets one for her and one for Nevaeh. "baby, you know how much I love to spoil my two favourite girls" I smile kissing her then break away. "are you ready to pick up Nevaeh's dress?" I ask and she nods "your gonna even more beautiful" I coo at Neveah. "and the next dress we buy is gonna be your bridesmaid dress when mommy and daddy get married again"

"Michael, that's a long way away" Ocean chuckles. "I know but we should still start planning it. I promised you remember? Once you turn 18 we can renew our vows and have the big white wedding you always wanted" I smile.