Late!

The past few weeks have been going a lot between me and Ocean, but the past day or so she's been really quiet. It's her birthday today so hopefully that will cheer her up.

We're on are way to school and she's just staring out of the window not saying anything "you know there's a reason people say HAPPY birthday" I nudge her trying to lighten the mood and she turns and smiles through pursed lips "I've just had a lot on my mind" we pull up at the school and I put my hand on hers "is this about your brother?" She sighs intwining her fingers in mine "this is the first year he's not gonna be here, I just wish I could see him again...even just for a minute" I don't say anything for a moment and just hold her in my arms. I feel awful about what happened that night. It was probably her last chance to see her brother and I took it away from her. "I have something for you" I say reaching into my pocket handing her a present "happy birthday" I smile handing it to her "it's beautiful!" She smiles. "It's a promise necklace" I explain putting it on for her "and my promise to you is that I will always love and I'll never leave you no matter what" she turns around and kisses me and a tear falls down her face "what's wrong?" She shakes her head and smiles " nothing, I love you" smile back slightly confused "I love you too"

****
Ocean's POV

It's lunch and once again I can stomach anything. "Baby, I'm really getting worried about you, you've not been eating right for days, what's going on?" Michael asks looking at me worried "I'm Fine! I'm just not hungry" I sighs taking my hand "baby, I know your upset about Robert but you have to eat. He wouldn't you starving yours..."

"I missed my period" I blurt out cutting him off and he goes silent for a moment still holding my hand "again?" He whispers and I nod nervously. "C'mon" he says taking my hand "where are we going?"

"We have to find out for sure, this is the 3rd time you've miss..." I cut him off shaking my head "we can't go the doctors! My dads a doctor! If he finds out..." He cuts me off putting his hands on my shoulders "we don't have to will go to a pharmacy and get one of those home pregnancy test, it'll fine"

*****
Michael POV

We decided to wait until after school to do the test at my house because nobody will be home. We didn't wanna do this at school, Deep down I think we both know what the test is gonna say. The drive home has been silent neither of us know what to say right now. "Maybe we should wait a few days, lots of people are late on their periods" Ocean says pacing the bathroom. "Not for 3 months, we need to know, all you have to right now is pee...then we'll go from there" I say shakily, she looks at me nervously an nods. "You have to leave while I do it" I frown confused "why?"
"Because I don't want you to see my Vajayjay!" I giggle slightly under my breath "baby, you do realise I've seen it already?" I wiggle my eyebrows playfully, trying to ease her nerves a little. "Out!" She says sternly pointing at the door trying not to smirk "fine!" I roll my eyes in defeat.

I sit outside the bathroom door waiting (for feels like a lifetime) for her to do the test. I have no idea what we're gonna do. Our parents still don't even know about us. Ocean's parents won't let her date until she finishes college. The only reason they let us hang out is because they think we're only friends and we're not even supposed to have sex until marriage. My mothers always said its a sin and people should save themselves until their wedding night and it's gonna break my her heart if she found out we sin'd and Joseph's gonna kill me, that's if Ocean's dad doesn't do it first. My thoughts are broken when I hear Ocean open the door crying. "I'm sorry" she sobs as I wrap my arms around her "it's not your fault, its gonna be ok" she shakes her head pulling away "no it's not, they'll never forgive me, my parents are gonna hate me" she says getting more worked up "they won't, this is all my fault and I'm so sorry" I whisper to her pulling her close to me again.