Test

Joseph's POV

It's been just over a week and I'm starting to see Michael and Ocean again. They've been spending all their time doting on DJ just like they used which was stressful on them at first and caused a fair few argument between myself, Katherine and LaToya. They couldn't understand why I kept telling them to step back and leave them to struggle but if they carried on taking over and doing everything for them then they'd never learn. I do feel bad about threatening to call protective services on them. And to be honest I actually had no intention of getting DJ taken away, but they needed a shock like that and the thought of their son being taken taken away from them was the wake up call they needed. I can see how hard their both trying and today I think their ready for a test just to make sure.

****
Michael's POV

Everybody's out except me, Ocean,DJ and Joseph. Ocean and I are in the living room playing with DJ singing nursery rhymes and Joseph comes in looking a little worried "we um...we're out of milk" he mumbles "and a few other stuff"

"Oh..Kay" I say and we look at him confused to why he looks so worried. "So I'm gonna have to go out for awhile"  I nod realising what he's talking about "we'll be ok" I smile reassuring him. And he sighs still unsure if he should go. "We're not gonna go anywhere" Ocean tells him. This is the first time since all this happened Joseph is leaving us home alone and we can see the uncertainty in his face "I'll be back in an hour ok?"

"And we'll be here" I promise him. Not long after he leaves DJ starts yawning "I think someone's ready for his nap" Ocean giggles picking him up.

**
Ocean's POV

We take DJ up to our room and lay on the bed with him between us. "I've missed this" Michael whispers smiling. "Me too. Just the 3 of us together I smile watching DJ drifting off to sleep.

Once he's asleep I go to take a shower while Michael goes downstairs to make something to eat. I turn the shower on and start getting undressed and I feel Michael's arms wrap around me. "What are you doing?" I smile turning round to face him wrapping my arms around his neck. "Do you ever thinking about more?" I look at him confused "kids...do you ever think about it?" He asks again "sometimes" I confess "do you?" He nods

"I wanna make lots of babies with you" he smiles pushing me closer "and I think... We need to practice...right now" he says seductively biting his lower lips and lifts me up wrapping my legs around him, pushing me against the nearest wall   "I thought you wanted to go down and get something to eat?" I giggle getting down and he pushes himself against me pinning me against the wall "I do...and I am" he smirks going down to his knees, slowly pulling my panties down.

*****
Joseph's POV

When I get back and hour later the house is completely silent. I shout Michael and Ocean but nothing. I look around downstairs shouting them again and again nothing. I go upstairs and DJ is on their bed asleep. 'Please, no' I sigh to myself I say to myself. I know it's only been a week but I really thought they would be ok. I shout them again this time even louder and nothing. Then I hear giggling at the end of the hallway. I storm over and swing the bathroom door open then quickly close it and head backdown stairs.

***
Michael's POV

Everybody's getting ready for dinner and I still feel pretty awkward about what happened especially when me and Joseph are left alone in the living room. "I'm really sorry about earlier" he mumbles "it's fine" And I quickly say looking away. He sighs looking at the ground  "I feel awful about thinking you would actually left your son alone in the house "I do trust you both it's just when I came back and saw nobody here and DJ alone I..." I cut him off shaking my head "I'm sorry we should have left a note downstairs or something to say we were gonna take a shower and DJ was asleep

"No you shouldn't...I should have trusted you and you should have to tell me every time you wanna go into the kitchen or go to bed or...take a shower"

"I know what we did was stupid but, We'd never leave DJ alone. We never even took it in front of him I swear" I honestly tell him. "And I believe you" He smiles through pursed lips. My mother calls everybody in for dinner and I'm about to walk out when Joseph pulls me back "and by the way" he whispers "people don't take showers in that position" he chuckles and walks out leaving even more embarrassed.

***
Ocean's POV

"You two seem to be a lot better" Katherine smiles at Michael and I at the dinner table "yeah, it was just a bug that was going around" I lie "so are you coming back to school on Monday?" Randy asks " actually I'm going to be..." Katherine cuts me off shaking her head "your not dropping out" she says sternly "it's bad enough Michael did and that baby can't have two drop outs as parents. What kind of example is that?" She snaps "but when she leaves she's gonna be a housewife and stay at home mom anyway. so what's the point in staying 2 years just to do what's she can do now anyway?" Michael shrugs and I look at him kinda pissed. "But the prom is in a few days and your gonna miss it" Randy points out "well I wouldn't have been going anyway. Because Michael can't go" I shrug "I don't mind if you wanna go" Michael smiles "I'm not gonna be one of those sad people that go alone"

"I'll take you. That way you won't look like a sad loser that doesn't have a date" Randy shrugs "you mean coz you don't have a date" Michael chuckles "fine! So we'll be each other pity dates" he sighs rolling his eyes "there go" Michael nudges me playfully "you sure you don't mind?" I ask "of course not. Your going with Randy" he smiles then turns to Randy "just remember she's MY baby mama" he giggles at him.

*******

Joseph's POV

After today I know I can trust them. They could have easily ran out the second I left but they didn't. They stayed home and took care of their son just like they should be and after hearing them at dinner talking about Ocean being a stay at home mom I know now that they can be trusted not to do anything stupid.

Once everyone is getting ready for bed I go into their room (this time knocking) and their lay in bed with DJ. "I just wanna say I'm proud of the two of you" I smile walking over to them "and I know your both ready to go back to school and work" they both look at me nervously for a moment "are your sure?" Ocean says worriedly "I trust you both. You've already made it through the hardest part and I think your both ready" I smile "thank you" Michael smiles through pursed lips "for what?" I ask confused "everything you've done for us and for helping us with..." I cut him off "you don't have to thank me for anything. Because if you were willing to forgive me for what I've done to you and gave me a second chance then I can do the same for the two of you" I smile through pursed lips then leave so the 3 of them can get some sleep.