Sleepover

Ocean's POV

"now are you sure your going to be ok?" My mother asks for the 100th time "We'll be fine! You guys concentrate on today"

"Maybe I should stay. They'll understand"

"No, we told them we'll be there and we'll be there" my father tell her sternly "and if there is a problem. Which they won't I'll call you straight away" I smile reassuring her.

After and hour of getting ready and reassuring her everything is going to be fine, they finally leave. "Finally we're alone!" I smile at DJ "And I have a surprise for you!....Daddy's coming to stay!" As soon as he hears this he smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen.

******
I waited and hour or so before calling Michael to let him know the coast was clear, just incase my parents or Sherri had 'forgotten something' and came back.

I'm sat in the kitchen feeding DJ still waiting for Michael. "Wonder where daddy is?" I say to DJ. It's been over an hour and he's still not here. "Here he is!" I smile turning round to see Michael standing by he kitchen door "how did you...."

"Daddy's missed you so much" he smiles picking up DJ "when did get here?" I smile still wondering how he got in "Same way I always have" he smiles kissing me softly then turns back to DJ "it's been along time since I snuck into mommy's room" he chuckles. "I got something for you both" he smiles. "It's upstairs"

"What's all this?" I ask seeing a whole bunch of baby clothes and toys on my bed "this. Is why it took me so long to get in" he smiles. "You didn't have do..."

"Just because I can't be here all the time doesn't mean I'm not gonna still provide for my family" he smiles cutting me off. And DJ smiles excitedly trying to reach over to his new toys. "I got something for you too" he hands me a small rectangular box and inside is a beautiful gold bracelet. With the words "I love you with all my heart" inscribed on it.

*
Michael's POV

The phone rings and Ocean goes downstairs to answer it. "Don't worry" I whisper cuddling DJ on the bed. "This will all be over soon. And you and mommy will be home with me and I promise you'll never have to see these people ever again"

***
Jessica's POV

When I call Ocean, it takes awhile but eventually she answers. "Hello?"

"Hey I'm just checking in to see how everything is going?"

"For the 100th time everything is fine. I'll call you if there's a problem" she sighs. "What took you so long to answer?"

"I was upstairs with DJ" I can hear a noise in the background and I'm about to speak and she cuts me off. "I'm gonna have to go. DJs crying" she says quickly. "I didn't hear..."

"I'll talk to you later" she cuts me off again putting the phone down.

"So. Was she still there?" Sherri asks coming over to me. "She was but...I think you were right. She seemed in a hurry to get off the phone and I'm sure I could hear another voice in the background"she folds her arms and raises and eyebrow. "I told you! He's probably there right now"

"Well what should I do? We can't leave yet. The funeral is about to begin"

"Well, She thinks we're going to be gone all night so most likely he'll be staying over. So when we get back tonight I guarantee he'll still be there"

"Is everything ok?" Carson asks coming over to us. "Um. I'm not really feeling to good" I lie holding my stomach. "Ocean's fine" he rolls his eyes. "We're not leaving" he says sternly "well we could leave tonight if your still not feeling good" Sherri cuts in acting concerned "fine!" He sighs. "You call Ocean and let her know we'll be coming home tonight. He sighs finally giving in.