Betrayal

Michael's POV 

I'm in the living room playing with Nevaeh and Jermaine comes downstairs. "Where's Ocean?"

"She went out about and hour ago to get some stuff"

"And she just left you holding the baby again?" He frowns. "she went out to get some diapers and formula and stuff for Nevaeh, what's the problem?"

"I'm just saying... It's seems like you spend more time taking care of Nevaeh than she does" he shrugs. "What are you saying she's neglecting her!?" I snap. "Of course I'm not saying that!. I'm saying maybe she should help you out a little more. Since she's both of your child, rather than leaving you to do everything"

"She does do things with her! And incase you've forgotten she's not long since given birth and had to have stitches. what are you expecting her to do!?"

"Why are you getting all pissed? I'm just saying"

"Well don't! And I'm pissed because I'm tired I've been up all night with Nevaeh and now your complaining because Ocean went out alone, which she hasn't done in months and now your getting at her about Nevaeh. What's your problem with her!?"

"The problem is it's been three weeks since she had Nevaeh and I don't think she bonding as much with the baby as she should be..."

"Their bonding just fine. Quit looking for problems all the time!" cut him off and head upstairs with Nevaeh. All Jermaine has done lately is complain and look for problems with Ocean and me. He always wants to know where she is and what's going on. It's like he's obsessed with her. Ocean's my wife and he should be concentrating on his girlfriend and quit worrying about Ocean. I've told him a thousand times there's nothing wrong but it's like he wants there to be a problem.

***

Ocean's POV

I'm trying so hard to be Nevaeh's mother and love her as much as Michael does, but every time I hold her I feel like I'm betraying DJ, Like we're just replacing him. When Michael first saw Nevaeh I could see it in his all over his face. He fell in love with her the second he laid eyes on her, just like we both did with DJ. And I really want to have as much love for her as Michael does, but it doesn't feel right. It just feels like betrayal.

**

After and hour of sitting around at the park I quickly head to the store to the stuff for Nevaeh then go home before Michael starts wondering where I went. As soon as I open the door I hear Nevaeh crying and Michael brings her over to me smiling. "There you are!" He smiles pecking my lips then hands her to me and she stops crying immediately. "See.. I told you mommy was coming back" he coos at her. "I'll go put this stuff away" Michael smiles taking the shopping into the kitchen and I sit on the sofa cradling Nevaeh.

As I'm sat looking at her falling asleep in my arms I start choking up. "Hey, what's wrong?" Michael says softly coming over, seeing the tears rolling down my eyes. "It's nothing" I lie "hormones again?" He smiles through pursed lips and sits beside me on the couch and wraps his arm around me. "Yeah, I'll be fine" I fake a smile and rest my head on his chest. I hate lying to Michael, but, he adores this little girl so much and it'll break his heart if I told him.

****

Michael's POV

Ocean and I are sat cuddling on the sofa watching a movie and somebody starts knocking loudly on the door waking Nevaeh.

"May we help you!?" I snap opening the door to a woman standing there smiling excitedly. "You must be Michael! I'm Aisha" she smiles walking in and places a suitcase on the floor. "Where's Jermaine?" She looks around confused. "He's not here, what's with the suitcase?" I frown confused. "Well I can't move in with nothing silly" she giggles "Awww!! She's soooo cute" she coos  loudly walking over to Nevaeh. "Who the fuck are you? And what makes you think your moving in?" I frown getting back on topic. "I told you! I'm Aisha! Didn't Jermaine tell you? He's so forgetful" she giggles. "I'm gonna put Nevaeh is her crib" Ocean mumbles heading for the stairs. "O.. M..G! You have got to be thee cutest thing ever!" She smiles at Ocean. "With those bright blue eyes and pretty blonde hair. It's like your a real life Barbie!" She smiles and Ocean smiles back through pursed lips. "I have to put her to bed" she mumbles walking upstairs "I'll help you" I say quickly heading upstairs leaving Aisha alone.

***

30 minutes later Jermaine comes home and he asks me and Ocean into the kitchen while Aisha waits in the living room. "I told her was planning on talking to you guys tonight I didn't mean for her to move in tonight"

"Who is she?" Ocean asks. "That's my girlfriend Aisha. We've been talking about living together for awhile. I know it's gonna be a little crowded but, I'm sure we'll manage" I'm about to speak when Aisha taps on the door walking into the kitchen. "Soooo. Will they let me stay?" She asks Jermaine. "It's Jermaine's house not ours" Ocean shrugs. "But are you two ok with her being here?" Jermaine asks. "Sure, whatever" I shrug. "Yay!!!! This is gonna be awesome and we're gonna be thee best housemates EVER!"

"There's a baby asleep upstairs. Can you please try not to yell and wake her?" I say in a neutral voice. "You won't even know I'm here" she whispers smiling. "I'm gonna go to bed" Ocean says in a neutral tone. "Me too" I quickly say following behind her.

*

"My god! How can he stand that fucking voice!"   I scrunch my face closing the bedroom door behind us. "Can you believe she called me a Barbie doll!?" Ocean says sitting on the bed. "Don't worry about it, Jermaine's always gone for.. umm... Ditzy girls" I chuckle "are you ok with her being here?" I ask seriously and she shrugs and smiles through pursed lips. "It might be nice to have another girl in the house to talk to"

"Well you better not start talking like her!" I giggle and we here Aisha's screechy laugh from down stairs. "I change my mind. I hate her" Ocean frowns playfully making me giggle. "I'm just gonna go check on Nevaeh and I'll be right back" I smile getting off the bed and Ocean pulls me back down. "She's fine.. She'd cry if she needed us"

She starts kissing me and leading us both down on the bed then gets on top of me. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask rubbing my hands across her ass "mhm" she moans slightly, kissing my neck. "I don't wanna hurt you or anything. Is ok for us to..." she stops kissing my neck and sits up with me still between her legs. "Baby, I've been deprived of your dick for three weeks and I want it!.. right here.. right now!" She frowns playfully. "Well in that case" I smirk, quickly flipping her over onto her back and start undoing my pants. "Your gonna get exactly what you asked for"