Coming home

Michael's POV

It's finally Friday and Ocean and DJ are coming home today! I finish getting ready then go downstairs. And my mother is in the kitchen making breakfast "You going to get them now? Just give me a moment to get ready" she smiles and I shake my head "actually I'm picking them up this afternoon" she looks at me confused "then where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna do some stuff then I'll be back" I shrug. She about to say something when Joseph comes in "leave the boy alone. It's a big day for him today" mother shakes her head annoyed "then he should be going to the hospital first thing not this afternoon" she snaps frowning at me "I just have some stuff to do first" I tell her again "what stuff? What could possibly be more important than..." Joseph cuts her off again. "The boy just needs some space and time to mentally prepare himself" he shrugs then turns to me "you go clear your head we'll be here when you get back" he smiles. And I head out quickly before mother and anymore questions.

****
Emma's POV

I'm in my room getting ready for Michael coming over. We've been talking everyday on the phone and we've discussed about the two of us being together. I was nervous and unsure about this before but like Michael said if we're getting married anyway then we'll still be going into this pure. I'm not sure how Katherine managed to talk him round. But who cares? I've won! And now I don't have to marry that loser my parents set up for me, that's all that matters I smirk to myself

My thoughts are disturbed when Michael calls me to tell me he's at the backdoor. I know it seems silly him sneaking in but I have some of the most noisy neighbours. "Hi" he smiles kissing my temple as he comes in. We sit and talk for awhile then I notice Michael staring straight at my breast "I'm up here" I giggle and he looks back up smiling "do you still want to?" He asks biting his lower lip "mhm" I nod. I know I'm supposed to wait for marriage but if I don't go through with this now he might change his mind and there's no way I'm marrying the geeky son of my dads boss my parents arranged for me. "So are we going?" Michael asks bringing me from my thoughts "huh?" I look at him confused "upstairs, you haven't changed your mind have you?" He frowns annoyed "of course not" I smile.

We get up stairs an go to straight to my room "is this your first time too?" I ask nervously. "I wouldn't have sex with anybody but my wife or soon to be wife" he smiles kissing laying my on the bed and slowly takes off my panties then comes back up kissing me as he undoes his trousers. He sits up putting a condom on the lays back on top of me. I go to kiss him but he turns his head away then without warning thrusts himself hard into me once "ahhh!!!" I scream and he quickly stops getting up from me removing the condom. "It's ok, You don't have to stop, just go a little gently" I smile reassuring him. "I did what I needed to do" he shrugs adjusting himself. Then picks up the condom and walks into the bathroom.

I hear him flush the toilet then come back "I'm sorry I yelped like that we can still have sex" He looks at me and frowns "I'm not gonna have sex with you!. I have a hot ass wife waiting for me. why would I wanna fuck you!?" My confusion turns to anger "you have a wife!!!" I snap "mhm, and a son" he smiles proudly "so you were using me for sex!?" He shakes his head smirking "I just slammed my dick into once just to break your virginity I never actually had sex with you!" he comes back over to the bed putting his hand on my neck pushing me back on the bed "now you listen to you little bitch! You stay away from my family and you especially stay away from Janet do you understand" I look at him confused "I heard every word you said to my mother" he frowns

"It was wasn't like that. I-I" I stutter trying to breath and he moves his hand "it wasn't like that" he sarcastically mimics me and starts chuckling to himself "well you can explain what it was really to that nice boy your daddy set you up with that's if he even wants you now your pussy's all fucked up, your damaged goods now" he smiles pursing his lips. I start sobbing slightly realising just how much damage he's just done "you did this to yourself. The second you brought my baby sister into your fucked up little games" he moves closer to me calmly stroking a tear from my cheek "if you tell anybody about this I'm gonna come back and I'll kill you do you understand?" I nod and he gets up "you might wanna clean yourself up, you don't want your parents coming home to find their daughter a slut" he hisses and then leaves. He's about to leave then turns back smirking "oh, and by the way.. That whole 'I had no idea Marlon was gonna pull your pants down' story?... That was my idea" he smiles proudly "I can't believe you actually thought I wanted to kiss you a slut like you" he chuckles walking away

*****
Michael's POV

I rush back to the house and everybody is getting ready "finally! We were worried you weren't coming back!" LaToya snaps "I'm just gonna take a shower and get ready" I say rushing up the stairs. I rush straight into the shower and try and scrub every part of Emma off me. I don't want Ocean or Duncan being tainted by any part that bitch. When I'm done in the shower I scrub my teeth and change my clothes. "Everybody ready to go?" I smile excitedly coming down the stairs.

**
When we get to the hospital I rush over to Ocean pulling her in kissing her then pick up DJ "are you both ready to go?" I asks smiling at DJ an kiss him on the forehead "calm down rushy!" She giggles packing up the rest of her stuff. "Daddy wants you both home where you belong" I coo at DJ "and they will be! Ocean needs to sighs some papers then we can go" mother chuckles at my excitement.

***
Ocean's POV

It didn't take is long to get home once Michael got there. He practically tried to drag us out the second he walked in which was actually kind of sweet seeing him so excited.

We get in the house and he starts adjusting the cushions "you just relax and I'll go make you something to eat" he fusses taking my hand placing me on the sofa and starts making his way to the kitchen "Michael?" I smile and he stops and comes back over  "you need more cushions?" I giggle slightly taking his hand "I need you to sit down and relax!" I giggle motioning him to sit next to me. "We're both fine seriously, just come and sit with us" he finally sits down and starts to relax.

****
Michael's POV

It's getting late and Ocean and I are upstairs cuddling on my bed (well our bed now) with DJ. "Thank you" she whispers pecking my lips "for what?" I ask confused "for everything" she smiles softly "for being here, for everything you've done for us and.." I peck he lips cutting her off mid sentence "you don't have to thank me for anything. Your my family and I'd do anything for you guys" I smile "we look down and see DJ fast asleep between us "I think someone's done for the night" she giggles picking him. "I'm gonna put him down and take a bath"

"You go take your bath I'll take care of this little guy" I smile taking him from her. I promised her I was going to be a hands on father and I meant it. Not just because I love her but because it's what I always wished Joseph would have been like with me. I know he loves us all but sometimes I wish he could have been more affectionate with us. And that's what I'm gonna do with DJ. I'm gonna make sure he knows everyday just how much I love him and how much they both mean to me.

*
After I've put DJ in his crib I went downstairs to let everybody know we were gonna go asleep, but when I got down there I could here my mother crying in the living room. I go in to see if she's ok but freezing suddenly when I see her sitting at the table with Emma's parents who were also crying. My initial thought was that Emma must have told them what happened. But then they look over and she me and don't say anything and look back down at the floor sobbing. "Come sit down sweetie" my mother says motioning me to sit by her.

I sit down confused. "It's Emma, she um" she pauses for a moment and I look on worried "she pass away" her father mumbles "we came home early and found her...." He stops and starts crying "she took her life he cries" and I sit in shock as the guilt rushes through me "she was so happy this morning" her mother cries "I don't understand. There was no note no nothing" I sit frozen knowing all this was is my fault. I just wanted to scare her a bit so she'd back away from my family I never thought she'd do something like this. "Are you ok?" My mother asks softly snapping me from my thoughts "I-um...I" I stutter she pulls me in close to her "it's ok, your just in shock, just let it sink in" she soothes.

*****
As soon as Emma's parents leave I go upstairs and see Ocean sound asleep. I lay next to her and putting my arm around her and she wakes up "I didn't didn't mean to wake you" I stutter "it's ok" she smiles. Then sits up "what's wrong?" She asks worriedly "nothing" I lie "has something happened?" I shake my head pulling  her close to me "I just need to hold you" I whisper. Laying her down with me. I don't say anything else and She rests her head on my chest. And soon falls back to sleep and I lay stroking her hair holding her tightly while she sleeps