I'm here for you

Jermaine's POV

"C'mon Nevaeh please just drink your milk" Michael pleads with Nevaeh, who once again is refusing her bottle. "You just need to relax babies can sense when your upset" I tell him softly sitting beside him. "How can relax? Ocean's gone, Nevaeh won't sleep or eat and nothing I do for her is right" he croaks. It's been almost two weeks since Ocean went into hospital and I could see it in his eyes when he came back from the doctors without her, it's like a part of him didn't come back either and every night I hear him crying himself to sleep and it brakes my heart seeing my baby brother like this. "Ocean won't be gone forever" I reassure him putting my hand on his shoulder. "And your going to see her again today. Just like you do everyday"

"It's not the same.. I see her for few a hours in her room and then I have to walk away and when I took DJ last Saturday, he was clinging on to her and him and Nevaeh were screaming and wailing when I had to take them away"

"She their mother and they miss her. Just like you miss her" I say softly "I miss her more than anything and when The babies were crying and clinging on to her a part of me actually wanted to join in, not pull them away"

"No, offence Mike, but I don't think it would have looked as cute you throwing a tantrum and dropping on the floor, kicking and screaming" I chuckle slightly. "This is all my fault" he starts sobbing again, which is pretty much all he's done lately. "No it's..."

"Yes it is!" He cuts me off "I'm the one who drove her this way. Ocean's completely broken and I'm the one that did that to her... I ruined her life" I wrap my arms around him and pull him in close to me. "Mike, Ocean has bipolar, and she had a lot of problems long before you met her... I'll admit you probably didn't help sometimes, but it's not your fault. Just like it's not her you have your condition. But you keep each other strong and you get each other through it and you both will get through this" I smile at him through pursed lips and he doesn't say anything and continues trying to feed Nevaeh. "I um.. I have to talk to you about something before you go see Ocean" I mumble and he looks at me worried. "Did the doctors call? Is there something wrong?"

"No- no, Ocean's fine. It's about Aisha"

"What about her?" He says interested, turning back to Nevaeh. "She's found a place to live but it won't be ready for a few days and she can't stay with her friend any more so..."

"Whatever" he mumbles "it's just gonna be for a few days. And I've explained to her what's going on and I've told her your in a bad way so to keep her distance... It'll only be for a few days then she'll be gone for good. I promise"

"Whatever" he shrugs concentrating more on trying to feed Nevaeh.

*********

Michael's POV

After finally getting Nevaeh to drink her milk and get her dressed, I went over to see Ocean. "Hi!" I smile for the first time today rushing over to Ocean and I wrap my arm around her holding Nevaeh with my other and pull her close to me. "I missed you guys so much" she smiles taking Nevaeh from me. "We've missed you to" I smile and sigh contently seeing her smile, cuddling Nevaeh. "How's everything going at home?"

"It's ok" I Shrug. "Nothing interesting... It's lonely" I mumble the last part and she leans forwards and presses her lips softly against mine, which even now still gives me butterfly's. "It's lonely without you too"

The nurses have been really nice at the hospital and even bend the rules so that we could spend a few hours a day with Ocean rather than just an hour like we're supposed to, but even with the extra visiting time, it's not enough for me and I know it's selfish of me to want her home now, but I know I can't because she needs to get better first.