Cancelled

Robert's POV

I got a text from Ocean on Sunday. To tell me her Michael and Nevaeh were going to be staying at his parents for a week. She didn't go into any details on why, but it's now Tuesday and neither of them have called asking me to help them with money or anything else. They know Frank left some stuff for them here on Saturday and they still haven't came back or called to ask for anyone to bring it and I know they won't get it from anybody else especially with no money, which means they've gone three whole days without using.

Mollie came over today to see how I'm doing and I couldn't wait to tell her. "three days? That great!" She smiles. "I know! Being back with his family is the best thing that could have happened. Their getting back on their feet and they even got and extra day with their son for his birthday today"

"looks like everything's working out for them" Mollie smiles and I can sense a slight annoyance in her tone of voice. "what's wrong? I thought you'd be as happy as me about it" I ask confused. "I am happy! I'm just gonna miss them is all. The three of us have become really close lately" she smiles. "I miss them too. It's been great having my baby sister here, but I know their in a good place and that's the main thing" I smile.

*******

Michael's POV

"I'd rather have the money upfront" I say to Mr Blake my old head teacher. "that's not how it works. You get half now and the rest when I'm done"

"fine, whatever" I sigh rolling my eyes and take the money then go into the cubicle with him. He leans forward to try and kiss me but I move away. "do just do what you have to do" I tell him sternly and he smiles going down to his knees and starts undoing my pants then pulls my boxers down slowly then suddenly to door flies open "whoa whoa, this isn't what it looks like" Mr Blake nervously stutters getting up. "oh really? Because it looked to me like you about to start sucking on mans dick" Ocean smirks. "no, no! I was just..."

"well, let's see what's the school thinks when we show them this shall we?" She smirks playing the video. "no- no we don't have to do all that we can just work this out ourselves. Here, take this and we'll say no more about it" he says handing her $500. "I don't know I'm sure the parents would wanna know what kind man they have running their kids school" I shrug and he turns to me and frowns realising I was in on it. "fine! Here!... this is everything I got" he snaps taking of his Rolex and handing it to me. "I guess we can forget about about it... for now" I smirk. "you two are sick! Even when you were at school I always knew you'd both end up fucked up little junkies!" He snaps. "and we always know you were a sick little pervert" Ocean smirks and he pushes past her storms out of the cubicle. "about fucking time! What the hell took you so long?"

"sorry I really had to pee"

"you couldn't fucking wait!? For a second I thought I was actually gonna have to go through with it!" I snap and she smirks giggling slightly under her breath. "why are you laughing?" I ask confused. "it um.. It's hard to take your seriously while your yelling with your dick hanging out" she chuckles and I roll my eyes giggling slightly under my breath. "c'mon let's go" she smiles pecking my lips and turns to open the door, but I grab her arm stopping her and pull her into me. "well we're hear now.. And technically been paid for a service" I smirk kissing her deeply and she kisses me back the same way as I lift her up, wrapping her legs around me pushing her into the nearest wall.

*

We get back to the house and as he has done for the past two days. Joseph is standing waiting for us. "you two took your time"

"the line in the toy store was really long" Ocean shrugs. "open your pockets" he says sternly and checks us to make sure we haven't got any kind of drugs. "do we really have to do this every time we walk through the door?" I sigh as he checks my pockets and once again finds nothing. "like I said before if you have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem" he shrugs. "told you" I say cockily and he takes his hands out of my pocket once again finding nothing. "well you both need to go get ready. Your meant to be seeing your son in and hour he mumbles. "and you should have got his birthday presents days ago. Not the morning of his birthday" he says sternly and we head upstairs to get ready and wrap all his presents up.