What have you done!?

Michael's POV

"Baby, you really need to relax"

"How could you do this to me again?" Ocean sobs. "I'm sorry, I know your hurting right now. But you can't keep blaming me, this is just as much you as it is me" I point out and she starts crying again. "Now just relax, ok?" She's about to speak when Jermaine starts banging and trying to open the door which is locked. "Michael! Open this fucking right now!!!"

"Um, nows not at good time. Can you come back later?" I shout to him. And Ocean starts screaming again.

***
Jermaine's POV

I hear Ocean screaming in pain as I continue trying to break the door down. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!!!!?" I scream when I finally get the door open seeing Michael covered in blood and Ocean crying. "Me!? You just broke fucking my door!"

"Are you ok?" I rush over to Ocean who's in tears and clearly in a lot of pain and on the floor. "She's fine" Michael shrugs. "What the fuck! She's not fine. What the fuck have you done to her!!!?" I yell at him. "It hurts so bad" Ocean sobs. "It's almost over I promise. Just hold my hand" Michael tries to soothe her rubbing her back  and I look on at them confused and she nods taking his hand. "You have to keep pushing" Michael says kneeling between her legs. "Ocean a- are you...?" I stutter and she doesn't answer and continues pushing and screaming. "Is she PREGNANT!?" I turn to Michael and he glances over at me scrunching his face. "Um... Kinda" he shrugs then turns his attention back to Ocean. "What the fuck do you mean kinda!!?"

"Well we have a head. So she's kinda half pregnant and half not right now" he says calmly. "Michael! Nows not the time for a fucking conversation!!!" Ocean screams at him and he sighs rolling his eyes "just chill, we're almost done" he says calmly turning his attention back to her. And she continues pushing as I look on still not able to move as I watch on as Ocean screams one last time. "Here she is!" Michael smiles cradling a tiny baby then handing it to Ocean who's now smiling exhaustedly. "We have a baby girl!" Michael smiles back excitedly. "Jermaine" Michael chuckles slight, snapping me from my shocked state "can you call the doctor?" He asks calmly "w-what's happened!? Are they ok!?" I stutter panicking. "Their both fine. We just have to get her checked over and Ocean's gonna need some stitches he says calmly.

***

We're at the hospital and I'm still trying to get my head around all of this. "How long have you been pregnant?" I frown still confused. The whole time she's been living with me and Michael she hasn't shown any sign of being pregnant. "Um... nine months" Ocean shrugs sarcastically cradling the baby and Michael giggles slightly at my obviously stupid question. I'm about to speak when the nurse comes in. "Everything's come back great" she smiles walking over to them. "I um.. I should probably call mother and..."

"NOOO!!" They both yell cutting me off. "You can't tell them. Nobody can know about this" Michael says nervously. And the nurse smiles at them sympathetically through pursed lips. "I understand it's worrying for you both right now and it will be a shock for both your parents at first, but I'm sure they'll come around" she tries to reassure them. "Your not the first teenagers to fine themselves in this situation and..."

"It's not that we're worried about. They were fine about the first one" Michael mumbles and the nurse looks at them confused. "Could we just have a moment in private please?" I ask her and she nods leaving the room. "They can't find out! They already took DJ, we can let them take her too" Ocean starts sobbing holding the baby tightly. "Is that why you two didn't say anything?" I sigh. Realising how scared the two of them must of been all this time. "Please don't tell them" Michael pleads and I nod. "I won't say anything, but you need to tell then eventually"

He nods but doesn't say anything. "Do you two have a name for her?" I ask changing the conversation. "Nevaeh, Star" Michael smiles. "In memory of Angel"

"Who?" I frown confused. "The baby we lost. We named it Angel. Our beautiful star in heaven" Ocean smiles. "And we spelt Heaven backwards. Because that's hows we've done everything so far" Michael chuckles slightly. "That's beautiful name" I smile.  "Can you take her from me" Ocean mutters handing her to Michael. "Sure, we'll let you get some rest" Michael smiles and kisses her temple. And we leave Ocean to get some sleep.

***
We're sitting outside the room and Michael still hasn't stopped smiling, looking at Nevaeh. "I don't wanna upset you bringing this up right now... but I spoke to your therapist today and he told me about Ocean and that's she's supposed to be taken medication for..."

"I know" Michael cuts me off. "She wasn't taking it because we didn't wanna risk anything happening to Nevaeh, but it's fine now. The doctor gave it to her when we got here"

"You should have told someone, if you couldn't come to me then somebody else who could have helped you" I sigh. "We were scared to tell anyone! When we had DJ everyone tried to take him away from us and eventually they did. then God took Angle from us.." He croaks trying not to cry. "We didn't want Nevaeh to taken from us as well" I wrap my arm around him and he begins sobbing. "It's ok" I tell him in a hush voice. Not to disturb the baby, who's now sleeping. "Nobody's gonna take her from you. I promise" I smile at him through pursed lips. "We should probably start getting things ready. There's a lot of stuff we need to get if she's coming home with us" I point out changing the subject again. I have so many questions for both Michael and Ocean but right now I don't want to ruin this moment for them by hassling them with questions. "We already have everything. We just need to pick it up from the store. Ocean thinks it's bad luck to have it in the house until the baby's born"

"So your all prepared, huh?"

"Yup!" He smiles "I can't believe how calm you both were through all of that" I chuckle. "It's not first time" he shrugs. "We'll make sure it's the last! I don't wanna keep coming home to find Ocean giving birth to your kids all over the house" I say jokingly.

"I'm cant promise you that" he giggles then turns to Nevaeh "but I will promise. To keep her safe. And never to let her go" he smiles proudly at his beautiful baby girl