Things are Looking up

Ocean's POV

It's been 3 months and things have been going great between Michael and I. We've had few arguments here and there (what married couple doesn't) but it's never anything that serious. He got his diagnosis from the doctors and he has some form of schizophrenia. And bipolar. I'm not quite sure of all the details because Michael has only told me the basics. He doesn't feel comfortable telling his family about it so We agreed to keep it just to ourselves. I can see it's hard for him to talk about so I haven't pushed him. He's taking his medication and we're still going to our therapy sessions which is the main thing. It's Michael's birthday today so he called in sick  at work and I skipped school so me, him and DJ could spend the day at the park just the 3 of us.

I'm upstairs getting ready to go to the restaurant. I feel Michael coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist "Quit it" I giggle as starts kissing me neck. "But I can help myself" he pouts playfully. "We're gonna be late" I smile turning to face him. I kiss him softly, stroking his erection through his pants and he lets out a slight moan. "you'll have to wait" I whisper onto his lips then break away "that's not fair, you can't do that" he wines "just did" I giggle leaving the room.

I go downstairs to get DJ and straight away I notice his clothes. "What the hell!?" I snap turning to Katherine. "Why did you change his clothes again?" She shrugs at me "this outfits much better"

And here we go again

***
Michael's POV

After I 'finish off' what Ocean started I got cleaned up and headed downstairs and could hear yelling. I sigh rolling my eyes hearing Ocean and my mother arguing (yet again) "well maybe if you'd pick something nicer I wouldn't have to keep changing his clothes" my mother snaps "there was NOTHING wrong with his clothes" Ocean snaps back at her. they both turn when I they see me "our you gonna let her speak to me like that?" My mother frowns at me. I don't say anything for a moment and they both stare at me wide eyed waiting for me to speak.

Ok Michael. I say to myself. Ocean's your wife and you made a vow to always be by her side no matter what....but you have to have respect your mother and defend her too. "Well!?" Ocean snaps bringing me from my thoughts and their still stood staring at me getting impatient waiting for me to say something. I open my mouth to speak and nothing comes out.

Come on Michael! I mentally say yell at myself. Say something. ANYTHING! just SPEAK! I open my mouth and try again to speak and again nothing comes out. "Just back away" I hear Joseph whisper behind me "don't say anything just back away slowly while you still have the chance" I take his advice and slowly back away.

*
We get to the restaurant and everybody's having a really good time. Even Ocean and my mother our being nice (kinda) to each other. Ocean once again keeps teasing me stroking her hand over my crotch ever time no one is watching and it's driving me crazy. I can't to get her home.

*
Ocean's POV

It's been a really good night so far then out of the corner of my eye I see my parents and aunt Sherri coming into the restaurant completely dropping my mood. "What?" Michael mouths confused then rolls his eyes looking behind him seeing them. "Just ignore them" he frowns turning back to me. I smile through pursed lips and he can see how pissed off I'm getting. "I just a moment" Michael nods and I excuse myself.

*
I'm in the ladies room trying to calm myself down. I was hurt at the beginning but now a few months have gone by and I see DJ growing it makes me angry to think how someone can just turn their back on their own daughter and grandchild when they needed them the most.

Once I've calmed myself down I'm about to leave the ladies room and my mother comes in "can we please talk?" I shake my head "too little too late" I snap and leave. She follows after me and takes my arms stopping me. "I know what's been going on" she says softly and I look at her confused "with Michael....I hear the way he yells at you and..." I frown shaking my head cutting her off "that's nothing to do with you! People argue sometimes so what!" I snap and go to walk away "Sherri told me what he's been doing to you and that she saw what he did to you the day you went to the hospital" she says stopping me in her tracks "he hasn't been doing anything" I shake my head "it's ok you don't have to be afraid anymore" she says softly. I'm about to speak but I'm cut off. "What's going on?" Michael ask walking over to me with a pissed off look on his face. "if you don't mind I'm having a privet conversation with my daughter "we going" he turns to me taking my hand "so that's how it works. She has to do what you say or else" my mother snaps folding her arms "what!?" Michael snaps at her "you heard me! And don't think I don't know what you've been doing to her" she frowns "you've had her brainwashed since day one!" She snaps Michael storms closer to her and I stand in front of him "stop!!" I yell and he does as I ask. "Is this what he's like with DJ as well?" my mother snaps and Michael grabs my hand "c'mon we're leaving" and we start walking "she can't speak for herself now?" He stops quickly spinning me round and let's go of my hand "what do you wanna do?" He looks at me folding his arms and shrugs "I just wanna get DJ and go home" I mumble "see? C'mon go get him and we can leave now" my mother smirks and Michael "I wasn't talking to you!!" I snap taking hold of Michael's hand once again.

**
We get back to our table and Michael is still pissed "we're leaving" Michael says sternly picking up DJ from the high chair "what? Why?" LaToya asks confused "We just are!" He snaps. "Have they said something!?" Katherine frowns seeing my parents and Sherri "no. It's fine we just..." She cuts me off

"They've said something! I'm gonna go over there" she frowns getting up from her seat "mother, just leave it. It's fine" Michael says trying to stop her but she storms over ignoring him.

"Who do you think you are. Coming here upsetting them like that!?" She snaps storming over to them "us!? I'm just thinking about my poor grandchild with him!" My mother snaps "what are you talking about!?" Katherine snaps confused and Sherri stands and gets in her face "has he not told you!? Why don't you ask you ask him!?" She snaps pointing at Michael "what is she talking about?" Katherine turns to Michael and he doesn't say anything "nothing, she's just trying to start trouble" I cut in "can we please just go?"

**
Michael's POV

After a silent and awkward car ride home it's pretty late Ocean goes upstairs to put DJ to bed. "Michael, what did she mean?" I mother asks me once we're alone. "Nothing" I lie "like Ocean said their just trying to cause trouble" she looks at me skeptically "you'd tell me if there was something wouldn't you?" I nod smiling through pursed lips "of course. I'm gonna go to bed. It's getting pretty late"

**
I get to my room and drop on the bed still pissed about what happened. "You ok?" Ocean smiles softly coming over to me "they've hurt you enough I don't get why can't they just leave us alone?" I sigh sitting up "just forget about them" she smiles sitting next to me placing her hand on my thigh and starts kissing me then puts her leg over, straddling me and starts grinding against my throbbing member.

Things start hotting up and I hear a car pulls up outside and sigh breaking away annoyed when I hear Ocean (ex) family going into their house. She gets and goes over to the window to close it. And I drop back down on the bed "how many times do you tell me to ignore them" she giggles "I just wish we didn't have to see them everyday. I can't wait till we can get our own place. And move as far away from...OH FUCK!!!" I groan as Ocean latches on to my dick taking me by surprise and starts sucking slow and hard. "I guess will talk about later"