Trouble

Michael's POV

It's the last lesson before lunch and I walked Ocean to her class and as always and luckily Tony wasn't in this class. I hate that he sits next to her in class. I know he likes Ocean an he's always trying to get her to hang out with him. I had no right before to get mad, but Ocean's my girlfriend now which means this guys gotta go."Michael?" Ocean says snapping me from my thoughts "are you OK? You've been staring blank into a air"

  "I'm fine"  I shake my head an smile at her "wait here after class OK?"

"I always do" she giggles. She goes inside and I head to my class

**
Ocean's POV

I stand waiting outside my class for Michael. he's not usually late so I guess the teacher must have kept him behind or something. Marlon and Randy walk over smiling "have you guys seen Michael?" 

"yeah" Randy says "I saw him waiting outside my classroom. he said to tell you he'll be here soon"

"why was he outside your class?" look at him confused and he shrugs his shoulders "teacher probably wanted to talk to him I guess"

**
Michael's POV

After I gave Randy the message to tell Ocean to wait for me, I continued to wait outside the room "we need to talk" I say sternly, grabbing Tony by the arm when he walked out "oh, hi Michael what's up?"

"not here" I shake my head and We walk towards the lockers to talk more privately "you need to stay away from Ocean" 

"w-what do you mean? Me and her are friends"  he looked as me confused and I shake my head "not anymore, me and her are together now and..."

"w-wait you and her are dating!?" 

"did you just fucking cut me off!?" I snap an he jumps shaking his head "n-no I-i'm sorry" he stutters and I move away slightly "good! As I was saying Ocean is mine now and I don't wanna see you hanging around her anymore. Understand?" he nods and I walk away to meet Ocean

**
I run over to Ocean's last class and she's still there, she's on the phone texting someone so I sneak up behind her and smile reading her text

To: Michael

Where R U? X

"only one kiss?"

"don't do that!" she jumps turning round to face me and can't help but giggle at her reaction "where have you been?"

"sorry I had to speak to my English teacher" I smile and put my arm around her leading her to the dinner Hall

**

Ocean's POV

After Michael finally turned up we went to the dinner Hall to find Marlon and Randy "we didn't know how long you'd be so we got you guys something before all the good stuff went" Randy says "thanks" I smile sitting next to Michael.

We're sat eating and talking and I see Tony walking by "hi" I smile and he looks at me kinda weird and keeps walking without saying anything "that was rude" Michael says "wonder why he's mad at me. Maybe I should go and ask him" I go to get up, but Michael grabs my arm pulling me back down "stay here" he snaps and I sit back down looking at him confused "your food will get cold... I'm sure he's fine" Michael smiles "stay here with me" he leans closer rubbing my thigh and I smile feeling myself blushing then the bell rings  and we all start getting up.

We're walking towards my class and Michael suddenly grabs me pulling me into to boys bathroom into one of the the cubicles "Michael, what the hell!?" I snap "Ssh" he whispers and we hear someone walk in then quickly leave "we're gonna be late" I giggle about to leave, but he pulls me back playfully an stands smirking "I've barely seen you all day, I wanna spend time alone with you" he smiles stroking the side of my face "in the boys bathroom?" I scrunch my face looking around and he giggles slightly under his breath "no, we just need to wait until the coast is clear" he winks at me.

After a minute or so we both quietly walk out of the bathroom and sneak down the hall Michael leads us into an empty classroom "won't someone find us in here?" I ask a little worried I've never skipped class before but clearly Michael has. He closes the door and walks over smiling gently pulling me into him "it's fine everybody's in class" he reassures me then leans in kissing me deep then puts his hand on the back of my neck pulling my head closer deepening his kiss we both let out a soft moan into each others mouths then he breaks away resting his forehead on mine "I've wanted to do that all day" he whispers, biting his lower lip smiling "me too" I confess smiling back at him and we start making out once again.

As we're making I start to feel Michael become erect slightly and I nervously move away a little not breaking our kiss, but he leans forward pushing himself back closer to me. He starts leading me further so my back is against the wall, pushing his large and now fully erect manhood against me "can you feel how good you make me feel, baby?" he moans kissing an nuzzling slightly on my neck "do I make you feel good?" he whispers into my ear "mmhm" I moan slightly twirling my fingers in his curls feeling myself becoming more and more aroused as he brushes himself between my legs against my I panties. We hear footsteps along the corridor and quickly break away and duck behind the desk. After the footsteps fade past the classroom, we slowly get up. "stay here" Michael whispers opening the door looking around "come on" the he motions me. I take his hand and we start making our way out and we quietly go to make our way down the corridor "and just where do you think you two are going" we turn and see Mr Blake standing behind us "we um..."

"were just um..." we both mutter trying to think of something and the bell suddenly rings "detention both of you after school, and I'll be informing your parents about this. now get to your next classes, both of you!" 

"yes sir" we both nod and Michael walks me to my next class, neither of us say anything because we're both terrified about what's gonna happen when we get home and what our parents are gonna do when they find out we skipped class.