Someone's watching?

Jessica's POV

"I'm sorry Mrs Thompson but unless you get signed permission from Michael and your daughter then you can't take him" Gabby says and I shake my head annoyed "but its only for three months! It's not like we're moving away and why do I need permission? They don't even have custody remember? I do! Plus they don't even have visitation anymore!"

"but their still Duncan's parents. Yes you have custody but, your his temporary carer. This isn't like an adoption. Michael and Ocean still have legal rights to refuse to let you take him out of the state and if you do, they can have you arrested for abduction... How about I speak with them? I have another case in that area later today I can stop by after"

"this is ridiculous!" I turn to Sherri after Gabby leaves "we're only taking him to ireland to visit family for three months. It's not like they'd even notice. Plus I doubt Duncan will miss them.. He's probably forgotten who they are it's been that long"
"you never know... They might say yes" Sherri says hopeful "yeah right!" I scoff "well you've had Duncan for almost a year now and they haven't tried to get full custody. Their young teenagers living their own lives with zero responsibilities if they wanted him back that badly then they would have tried to get him by now"

"that's true... Ocean has always been pretty self centred. Their probably out partying all the time and to busy to remember they even have a child"

Sherri is about to say something when we here a loud bang and smashing sound from the living room.

"No, Duncan!" I yell rushing over and grab him just as he's about to pull the TV over "bitch fucked up!!" He screams trying to hit his way out of my grip then bites me. I spank his butt hard and he quickly stops. "where in earth did he get language like that!?" Sherri asked shocked. "Ocean and Michael probably. He only started getting violent and swearing after they started taking him out for the day"

"well he better behave while we're in Ireland. I won't have him show me up in front of my sister!" Sherri frowns. "well they've lost their visitation now, so he should settle down now he doesn't have Michael and Ocean letting him run wild saying and doing whatever he wants anymore" she's about to speak when Duncan turns and frowns at her "you bitch" he yells and throws a Lego block at her.

********

Ocean's POV

I'm upstairs getting Nevaeh from her nap and I hear someone knocking on the front door. "has silly Daddy forgot his keys again?" I roll my eyes playfully and I take her downstairs with me.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stutter seeing Gabby in the front door. "I came to talk to you and Michael about Duncan" she smiles at me through pursed lips, walking into the house and I hold Nevaeh tightly. "since when did you and Michael have another child?" She looks at me confused. "y-you said it was about DJ. What's wrong with him?" I stutter ignoring her question. "your mother wants to take him with her, your dad and aunt to Ireland to visit some family, but they need signed permission from you first"

"i'm not signing anything and neither is Michael. Their not taking him anywhere" I shake my head still keeping Nevaeh close to me. "well it will only be for three months and it's your decision" she says calmly yet confused "Ocean why didn't you or Michael tell me you had another child?" She asks again "y-your not having her" I stutter shaking my head and backing away from her. "why would I...."

she cut off when the front door opens and Michael walks in "why are you here?" He asks nervously coming over to Nevaeh and I. "she said my mother wants to take DJ to Ireland" I tell him and he shakes his head "their not taking him anywhere!" He snaps at her. "it's only for three months to visit family and they won't be going anywhere unless they have written consent from you two"