Chapter 30: Escape from Eichen (pt. 1)

Comincia dall'inizio

"He also left you for dead." Stiles added and I glared at him again but he replied with a smirk and a nod towards Scott and Liam.

"I wanted you dead." After those words left Liam's mouth, Scott's fist meet his face and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Do it again." Liam said. "It's gotta be harder than that."

My eyes opened wide when I saw the countdown in my phone and I talked without thinking.

"Do it! Do it!"

Scott's eyes turned red as he punched Liam again so hard that almost made him fall.

"Yeah! You angry?"

"Let's do this." They pushed against the gate once again and this time it actually broke down. I instinctively looked at Stiles.

"Stiles, go." I pushed him in, my hand accidently touching the Mountain Ash and obstructing the space between me and the other side. "Only two minutes." I watch him go as I hoped for the best. The more he walked the more my nerves increased. Once he was out of our sight, I looked up at Scott.

"What now?"

No one spoke; we just turned and stared at the now broken gate. Walking to the other side should be the easiest thing, but not for us. I placed a hand on it, the invisible wall appearing once again. That was the only obstacle between Lydia and I. I placed the other hand and pushed as hard as I could. Liam and Scott joined me after a few seconds, but nothing happened. After a couple minutes we stopped trying.

"We're never going to get through."

"You've gotten through it before, though, right?" I listened Liam and Scott talking as I started at the empty hallway, no one going in and no one coming back.

"It was a life and death situation."

"And this isn't?" Liam took the words out of my mouth before I could say anything. I looked away from the hallway and looked at him thankful. I was glad I wasn't going through this alone. And it felt good to know that Liam was trying to help even if his contributions weren't the best. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea if I told him I was pregnant.

"This isn't just a circle." Scott defended himself. "There's Mountain Ash in half the building."

"Stiles and Lydia had five minutes to get in and out." I said looking back to the empty hall. I was staring to get impatience and anxious. "It's been almost ten."

"The reboot's over." Liam added.

"And the key card doesn't work anymore."

"And then there's the four security guards."

I frowned in confusion.

"What guards?" Scott asked as confused as I.

"Those guards."

I turned around to find four tall and voluminous not-so-happy-looking men coming our way. They were glaring at us and were holding a Taser each. One of them came straight up to me and before I could attack or block him he managed to make me fall and body slammed onto the cold floor. I hit my head and everything seemed to go in slow motion. I saw Liam falling down next to me and looking at me horrified as he screamed.

"No! Not her!"

I didn't understand why he was acting like that until I felt my whole body tense up for a millisecond before the sharpest pain I've ever felt struck me. Nothing had ever hurt that much, it was like a thousand wasps were stinging me from within. I let out a cry in pain, even though I didn't hear anything but a really loud buzz. I actually thought the wasps were inside me. Suddenly the sharp pain stopped but was replaced with another kind of pain. This one hurt less, but I still couldn't move a muscle and the buzzing noise wouldn't stop.

"Come on." I barely heard Scott talking. "We're getting Lydia out of here."

"Kelsey." My vision cleared and I saw Liam's face, his eyes glowing at first but fading back to normal as he kept looking at me. "Kelsey, are you okay?" Perhaps I was okay.

But I didn't think the baby inside me was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So yeah, I updated :)

I hope you liked this chapter, the first part of this three-part Escape from Eichen.

Please comment/vote if you enjoyed reading this chapter :)

& I'll try to update next week!!

Byee xx > Alba