Chapter 7: Lydia

"Malia, they are in the basement." The banshee, not being able to move and bleeding out, said to the were-coyote looking up at her.

"They?"

"Tracy and my mo-" She didn't finish her sentence as she realized someone was missing. Panic was noticeable in her voice. "Where is Kelsey? Kira, where is she?"

"Tracy may got her too." The girl answered her and looked at the were-coyote. The were-coyote nodded as she knew what she had to do.

-

"Tracy. You're not dreaming." She saw the scared girl, looking back at her, confused. "You get that? You're not dreaming, Tracy." She could see her, and the older woman, but not the young girl.

"What's happening to me?"

Out of the darkness of the basement, three figures started walking in their direction. Before she could realize, the were-coyote was being pushed against the wall by her head. Then she found the young girl, in the ground, laid still unconscious. One of the odd creatures that had came got down, next to her. The were-coyote saw how he checked her, but left her there. In the meanwhile, the one left lifted the confused girl, who was groaning and panting in pain, before it said a final word.

"Terminal."

Kelsey

"Terminal..."

My eyes opened, my vision was blurred. I wasn't laid on the ground anymore, I didn't feel cold. In fact, I felt hot, and it seemed like I was floating. But then that moment when I woke up and I didn't remember why I was even asleep vanished. I remembered the police station. Tracy, and Kira fighting her. I remembered going in her direction and then being thrown against the floor.

That made me realize I wasn't floating; I was being carried. The hit was from the person holding me. I couldn't see clear enough yet to know who this person was. Probably Scott. Liam, if he was there. Maybe Stiles, or even Malia, she was there too, I reckon. Surely wasn't Lydia since...

Lydia.

I tried my best to focus my sight. I even rubbed my eyes but almost fell off... whoever's arms. I held onto the closest thing I had to reach, what turned out to be a neck. It was then when I saw who was carrying me. My vision was clear but my mind confused.

Why was I in Theo's arms?

"Scott I think she's woken up!"

It took me a moment to realize our position. I, in his arms, his really muscular arms, was staring at his face, his beautiful face... What am I saying?! I have a boyfriend! He looked at me and caught me before I jumped off his arms.

"Yeah, I am awake and able to walk by my self." I said but I didn't fell well so I tripped with my own feet. Obviously, I didn't fell because Theo because Theo caught me.

"Are you sure about that?" He charmingly smiled and I almost smiled back.

Lydia.

"Where is Lydia?" I said getting up and pulling Theo away. "Where is she?" I looked around. I was in a basement, I just realized. Malia was there too, looking shocked. She was next too a body. Tracy's body. Who wasn't moving at all. And I was pretty sure wasn't breathing neither. I turned back to Theo, going back to Lydia. His hands where covered in blood. I wasn't bleeding, I wasn't hurt. So that wasn't my blood. "Whose blood is that?"

"Lydia's."

"Kelsey!" Scott, Stiles and Mr. Stilinski came into the basement. I turned to them with watered eyes. "Kelsey." Stiles hugged me, as Scott and the sheriff walked forwards Malia. "Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay." I nodded. I felt my throat tighten; I knew my voice would break if I tried to talk. I pulled Stiles away and made my way to the stairs. Deaton almost bursts into me but I kept going upstairs.