Chapter 11: Yeah, You Fucked Up

Kelsey

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard some barking. It was Sunday night, well probably Monday, and I really needed to rest for school tomorrow. It was really annoying me, I wasn't getting any sleep in the whole weekend. Friday, the night we all read the books, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Theo, Saturday I stayed up until late to do my homework and study, and Sunday, today, these barks woke me up.

I get up and check the time on my phone. 3.47 AM. Yup, it wasn't Sunday anymore. The barks were coming from outside, so I went to my window and looked through it. Prada was sitting on the entrance of the house and looking up at my window. It was the one barking and waking me up.

I sighed tired and put on my sneakers. I guessed Lydia and mom didn't hear it, so I would have to go for it.

When I got down Prada wasn't in the entrance anymore. It was on the street sidewalk, still barking at me.

"Come on, Prada, come with me and shut up." I walked towards it when I saw it wasn't going to come to me, but as I got closer it would just get more away from me. "Prada!" I said confused when it started running down the street. I started chasing it and actually had to run to reach it.

Suddenly, as I kept running, the street disappeared and I was now on the woods. I didn't stop running, but I wasn't chasing Prada anymore. I was running after a little kid. I couldn't distinguish if it was a girl or a boy, it was too dark and this kid had the hair cut in a way it could have been any of the both options.

The kid started yelling as I gained on him or her. It was a toddler, the voice was high pitched and I still couldn't differentiate.

"No! No!" The toddler cried when I was almost on him or her. "Please, no! Help!" I suddenly felt myself jumping over the kid as he or she yelled again.

"Help!"

I blinked and the kid disappeared. I looked around. I wasn't on the woods, instead, I was at the end of my street. Under me was Prada; I was pressing it against the ground. I let go when I realized it was crying. I held it up and brought it back to home.

I was tired and I didn't know what had happened. I just wanted to go back to sleep, if I could after that. I would just tell Lydia or Scott tomorrow, right now I just wanted to sleep.

-

"Did you finish the book?" Liam asked me I got out of English class. I noticed Mason behind him and I smiled at him. Liam placed his arm around my shoulders and pecked me on the lips as we walked down the hall. I hadn't seen him in the whole weekend.

"Yeah, we did." I answered him.

"And did you remembered anything?" I decided to not tell him anything about last night yet. It was better if I told Lydia, Scott or Stiles first.

"Nothing." I lied, trying to not raise my heartbeat. But it didn't last too long. I spotted Theo next to his locker at the end of the hall. He looked back at me and smiled. I quickly broke the eye contact. I had to get away from him. I was with Liam, who loved me and I loved back, and Theo was not going to ruin us.

When I looked up at Liam he was staring at me confused. I smiled and peck him on the lips again before he smiled back at me. Yeah, I loved him.

"Are you going to see me at the try outs now?" He asked. "Mason is coming." I looked over Mason but he was to busy with his phone. The bell rang and everyone around us started moving to their classes.

"Yeah, sure." I replied. "I just need to find Lydia first. I need to tell her something."

"Okay, see you there." He said and made his way to the lacrosse field along with Mason, still caught up in his phone.