Chapter 22: "What Kind Of Affection?"

Kelsey

"It could be a side effect of shock." Parrish said. It sounded a little of an echo, even though we were on a room filled with hospital material.

"She's catatonic." Stiles corrected him. "It was Theo digging his way through her mind."

"Why would he do that? What is he looking for?" I asked.

"The same thing he's always looking for." Scott talked this time. "An advantage."

"So what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?"

"It left me alone with Liam." Scot explained. I just frowned. "Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him" He paused for a second and looked at me. "from killing me."

What did he mean with that? I was too tired to understand.

"Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction." Stiles spoke without looking at Scott.

"We need to find this kid."

"Isn't that a little dangerous?" Asked Melissa. "Especially since he almost killed my kid?"

"Yeah, but he said he didn't want his dad to die." I talked nodding towards Stiles.

"And you believe him?"

"He told me where to find him." I added.

"So, maybe he also knows how to save him."

"What do you want to do? Talk to him?"

"If it saves my dad, then yeah." Stiles looked at all of us.

"I'll come with you." Scott told him. "He doesn't know that I'm alive. Maybe that gives us an advantage."

"He'll know you're there. I just need to talk to him. Not fight him."

"Can I go with you then?" I asked him.

"You just kicked his ass and left him unconscious." Scott made me look at him. "He'll try to kill you if he sees you, I don't know why he hasn't tried yet."

"Yeah, so you just stay away from him before he tries to find you." Stiles turned around ready to leave but Melissa stopped him.

"Stiles, you can't go alone."

"Does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish asked confused.

"We don't have to find him." Stiles looked at us. "He'll come to me."

-

"I don't want to leave after what happened." He said once I closed my bedroom door and finally broke the silence that had followed us since we left the hospital. Stiles had drove us home and told us to rest, what we did without complaining.

I looked at him, at his tired eyes. He stopped looking down and stared back at me, making my heart beat faster. We were finally back together. After everything we'd been through.

"Well, you don't have to leave." I moved closer to him as I talked. I truly didn't want to let him go. I didn't want to separate from him ever again. "I don't want you to leave."

I gently placed my hands on his shoulders once we were inches apart. We both leaned in until our lips touched. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we kissed. I moved my hands up and cupped his cheeks. I let out a quiet moan, as our lips kept moving in synchronization. I couldn't explain how much I had missed that. Liam pulled away after a moment and rested his forehead on mine.

"I've missed you a lot." He whispered with his eyes closed.

"Yeah..."

"Kelsey..." He nervously talked. "I swear to God, right after I kissed Hayden I realized the mistake I'd done."