Part B: To Hell And Back

*New trailer in the media*

Kelsey

Winston Chruchill once said: "If you're going through hell, keep going." But it's not that easy.

I've been to hell, I've gone through hell and I've kept going. But every time it seems to be over it just starts again, and all the hope you thought you had disappears. Fear takes over you once you realise it's not getting better. You feel like everything is a dark hole and you just keep on falling, never reaching the end. You feel scared you're not going to stop falling. You just feel scared.

I was scared back in Mexico.

When you die, you expect to see a white light, a bright one that will bring you peace and will make you forget about your problems. When I died, I did not see that light. I thought I was lost. I thought I was never going to stop falling into the dark. I even started thinking it all happened because I wasn't a good person. All the pain, the sadness, frustration, fear,... grief. I thought I deserved it all because I was not seeing any light. Everyone is taught that if you're a good person you go to heaven and if you're bad you go to hell. Everyone expect to see the white light when they die because they think they have been a good person.

That's why I was scared. If I didn't see any light, that meant I wasn't going to heaven.

I remember the darkness greeting me as a new family member. The dark felt as peaceful as you expect the light to be. I was falling deeper and deeper and I didn't actually care. I remember I started to slow down until I finally reached something. At first I thought it was hell, where else could I be? But then my body started weighting a lot more, my back started to get cold and I felt like I couldn't breath. My eternity in hell was about to start.

But then I saw an angel.

He was a beautiful angel with blue eyes filled with tears. My lungs filled with air and everything was quick and blurry. I only saw him for a short moment, but when the darkness put me back to sleep, I felt his heat warming my body. His heat has never left me since.

When I finally woke up and left the darkness behind, just as a dream, I realised that I was right. I had reached hell. And maybe there were angels in hell. Maybe I was one and I needed to get out of there. I just knew I had stopped falling and I had finally reached the bottom.
I have gone to hell.

Now I'm going back.

____________________________________________________________________________________

IT'S BACK BABYYY

YAAAS Teen Wolf is back and that means this story is too!! Get ready for it!!

Just one quick thing, since this season coincides with school, I won't upload on Tuesdays but on the weekend (Fridays and Saturdays surely)

I'm glad to be back and I have lots of ideas :) I swear I can't wait for tomorrow!!

Please don't forget to vote/comment if you enjoyed this chapter!! :)

I'll upload again later this week :)

Byee > Alba