Chapter 4: "Oh, That's A Wolf"

Kelsey

Liam and I got out of the locker's room holding hands. We had to go to our next class, but when we passed by the library, an angry Stiles came out. He almost bumped into us because he didn't see us. Once he noticed it, he walked to us.

"You two, meet me in my jeep after school." He just left without saying any other word.

And after school we did as Stiles told us. We stood next to his jeep waiting for him, for about ten minutes.

"Okay guys, let's go." He said going around the car and Liam and I shared a look.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"You'll see." Stiles replied and got into the car, but when I was going to do it too, he got out. "You," He said to me. "to the back seat. And you, Liam, to the front seat."

"Why?" Liam frowned.

"Rules are rules."

-

Okay, I didn't think that nobody would like to watch someone do absolutely nothing for three hours. And I was right. Stiles made us wait for Theo to do something, which didn't do, for three long and bring hours. He needed us to listen from his backyard, but we only heard him playing video games. It wasn't until Theo went out of his house and grabbed his car. We had followed him to the woods, and by then, we had lost him.

"I told you he was up to something." Said Stiles walking in the direction he said Theo had gone. Us following him.

"We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom." Liam complained.

"He better be out here covering up a mass murder." I mumbled but Stiles apparently heard me.

"Let's find out. You still got his scent?" He looked back at me. Honestly, I was starting to think that Stiles was getting a bit obsessed with Theo, and it was affecting him, since we didn't believe him. There was a really little chance that what he said was true. But Stiles was that stubborn.

"Don't need it." I simply said. I felt how Liam stopped behind me. "What?" I turned to him and I noticed he had a really guilty look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." I stopped immediately when I heard him. Mason was starting to get pissed off with Liam always leaving him aside.

"Okay, why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles simply asked and we both looked at him.

"Tell him what?" Said Liam.

"Anything."

"He can't just tell him anything." I defended my boyfriend.

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't told him everything." Liam finally said and Stiles looked at him in disbelief.

"Still? We said it was okay."

"Yeah, but it's not that easy. It's a lot to accept." I told Stiles. If my best friend came to me and told me he was a werewolf I would freak the fuck out. But It's true that it's better if he knew, and eventually, he'd get used to it.

"C'mon Kelsey, he watched my dad blow up a Berserker with a land mine." Stiles reasoned. "I think the groundwork's been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance. Scott and I have been through this. Okay? More than once." He looked at Liam trying to give him courage "It's always been better when they know."

"But what if he freaks out?" Liam started listing consequences it could suffer as we started walking again. "What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he tries to stab me with something silver? Or what if-"