Chapter 6: "Intense"

Kelsey

Stiles' jeep was parked between the school buses. Even though I called Liam last night, we wanted to explain him everything more clearly and decide what to do with Tracy. Honestly, Tracy scared the freak out of me. She was out of freaking control and couldn't be stopped, so she could totally appear lot of nowhere and attack someone, unless we found out she wanted to get rid of some determinate people.

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia repeated once again, trying to analyze what had happened with Tracy.

"Well, now she's the night terror." I said thinking out load, but apparently, Stiles heard me and agreed with me.

"Especially since no one can find her." I nodded at what he said and locked looks with him for a second. It was nice to be back to normal. We had actually been disagreeing and arguing a lot before we made up, and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Okay," Scott spoke this time. "I know we're all tired and miserable... Except for you." He looked at Mason at his right, who was in awe as he heard our conversation.

"Oh." He said when he realized. "I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune." He said looking at Kira. "I don't even know what that is."

"I'm still learning." Kira replied him and then turned to Liam, as Stiles took the words out of her mouth.

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle."

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asked in excitement.

"No." Both Liam and Stiles simply told him.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy." Scott interrupted their conversation. "She's just one lone wolf. We can find her."

"One lone serial-killing wolf." Malia added at his description of Tracy.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know." Said Stiles. "The other two were mauled."

"All right, what do we do when we catch her?" Scott asked and I kind of already expected Malia's suggestion. I didn't say I disagreed with her.

"I say we put her down." A silence was formed after Malia's statement, considering the option.

"Intense." Mason's voice broke the silence as he kept watching us.

"Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first." Scott finally said. "We'll figure out the rest later."

-

"What do we have now?" I asked to my boyfriend as we walked down the school hall to our next class, which I didn't remember what was it.

"History."

I stopped for a moment when his reply left his mouth. I really didn't want t go to that class. Not because I didn't like the subject, I liked History, but because I didn't want to be in the same room as... Well, you already know.

"What's wrong?" Liam turned back at me, confused. Then, his confusion turned into a roll of eyes followed by a sigh. "This isn't because of her, is it?"

"How did you find out?" I asked him, rolling my eyes as well. "Was it because of the disgust on my face?"

"C'mon, I don't like her either." He said and held my hand as we started moving forwards the history classroom.

I stopped again when I was just a few steps away from getting into the classroom. Another werewolf was here, in the building. I could feel it. It wasn't okay, it was angry. Liam stopped too and looked at me thinking the same.