Chapter 9: "Oh my naughty mind!"

A/n: You should had read the prologue of my story Can't Go Back to understand this chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

Kelsey

Scott handed me the key to open the animal clinic. I turned the key into the latch and pushed the doors. Kira walked next to me as Liam and Scott placed the poor and motionless Lucas in the clinical table next to Tracy's body. I pulled down my skirt, which still went up because it wanted. I was really tired and, honestly, I just wanted to go home. But I didn't think I could get any sleep. At least not after what I saw tonight. Malia was right. There were some... things out there wearing masks, and they were the ones who killed Tracy and Lucas as well.

"Okay, Liam. Leave him here." Scott told my boyfriend as they left the dead body on the table.

I looked around. Deaton wasn't there.

"Where's Deaton?"

"He's out of town for a few days." Scott answered me. I looked at Kira who just looked as tired as me, but Scott made me look at him again. "C'mon guys, I'll take you home."

Suddenly, I didn't feel tired anymore. At least not physically. My blood started heating up, as my breath speed up as well as my heartbeat. All because of my fury.

"We could go alone." I let out, trying too hard not to snap.

"No, you can't." Scott said to me in the same tone I had used. And it wasn't a nice one.

"I can take care of myself." A growl escaped out of my throat when I said that. I quickly looked at my hands. My claws had grown.

"I am your alpha and I'm telling you that-" My eyes started glowing right when he said that. I was going to explode. I was too tired of bullshit. My brained started blocking my common sense as I started losing control. I could take care of myself, he wasn't my dad. He even wasn't my alpha.

"You are not my alpha!" I loudly growled. I could feel his heartbeat slowing down and I saw how his factions calmed down. I didn't know why, but I kept talking. "You did not bite me. You're not my real alpha."

"Kelsey..." Liam's voice made me come back to reality. I don't know why I said that. I don't think that. He was my alpha.

I felt how my eyes stopped glowing and when I went to check my claws, I realized I had an arm up, which Scott was holding, or stopping. I lost control and tried to attack my alpha.

My nails went back to normal. I looked up at Scott, who was looking back at me really serious. The tension of my body disappeared, my eyes never leaving Scott's. He let go of my arm and I gulped.

"Is that how you feel?" He coldly said.

"No." I sincerely said. Scott still stared at me, now with a comprehensive look. He knew I would never say that and he knew I just said it because I lost control and I was too tired. But I wasn't giving up. "I feel nescient. I feel like you all are hiding something from me."

"Please, Kelsey, you will know eventually. Just-"

"I want to know now." I didn't snap or said it rudely, but I said it in an imposing tone.

Scott hesitated at first. He looked at Kira, who nodded.

"We think this creatures are coming after you. Or at least they will if they find out that you morphed from a Banshee into a werewolf." His tone was warm again, what really made the tension go away. "That's why you need extra protection."

"Okay..." I said nodding. Now it all made sense. They could have told me sooner. It wasn't that big of a deal. Not the fact that some creatures that may kill me were chasing me, that was a big deal. I meant me knowing that. Something was still off. I knew it.