Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Hey..wanna go out for some lunch?"

Kree ran a hand through her hair before giving me a once over. "You high?"

I nearly face-palmed. "It isn't normal to go out for lunch?!"I expressed incredulously.

"But this hotel serves lunch,"

I sighed. "And it sucks, come on,"

She looked at me for a while before nodding. "Okay, come in then. I'd be out soon," She disappeared moments later.

-_-_:-_-_:-_-:-_:-_:-_:-_-

I took the trailer to the ice cream parlour. It was a bit strange how Scooter even allowed me to go out, just me and Kree. I didn't push it either so I just went along with his orders. Minutes later we were at the desk to order. The place wasn't even crowded so I didn't even bother pulling up my hood. An old plump woman who looked to be in her early sixties came forward. I avoided ordering vanilla; Lauren' s favorite ice cream flavour so instead I went for the total opposite while Kree ordered Cookie Dough.

At first no one bothered taking note of us but when flashes went of, I turned to look out the clear glass window to see about a dozen paps flooding the area. This of course caused a crowd of people to gather outside. Most were fans screaming and waving to me.

"Oh like this would have never happened,"Kree muttered sarcastically.

I adverted my gaze to her and shrugged innocently. "It was fun while it lasted."

Kree raised an eyebrow and folded her arms. "This was staged Justin. You knew the paps would come here?"

I scoffed. "Nope,"I popped the 'p'.

"Does this have anything to do with what you told me earlier? Does it have to do with that picture you saw Lauren in?"

Even though it looked bad it wasn't in my nearest attempt to do this. Of course I was pissed but I wanted to get out the hotel before I did some shit and Kree here was the perfect distraction.

"I needed to get out the hotel,"I smiled at her, taking some of my ice cream into my spoon and popping it into my mouth. I swallowed and continued, "You were the perfect distraction. And now I don't feel as aggressively interested to punch Seth's face in anymore."

Kree rolled her eyes, "Sure you don't."

When we finished up, I paid leaving a twenty dollar tip before exiting with Kree.

I stopped to sign a few notepads and take a few photos with my fans.

"Justin you look so good in black!" one of them called out to me and I couldn't do anything but laugh and direct my attention to her. She was wearing black shorts and a white tank.

"I think you could have worn a black tank though, we would have matched."I winked at her and just like that, all of them started giggling.

Kree was behind me so I turned to her, gently shoving her aside me. "Hey guys, say hi to my friend Kree!"I urged.

They all yelled their "Hi's" and Kree laughed, and even signed a few things.

I moved forward a bit and signed some more things. "How's your girlfriend?" One of them asked.

I chose to ignore, and then I stepped back.

"Did I get everyone?"

No one protested and thankfully asked anymore questions.

"Well bye guys! Love you!"I yelled dragging out the "you".

Kree and I waved and began walking in the direction of the trailer where a million paps were still snapping pictures.