"Well, you better watch where you're going because we need to crawl quicker because the flames are at the end of the duct," I tell them making a quick right and they follow me. We all pick up the pace and start crawling faster. We arrive at the end of the air duct and there is a vent that we can use for an exit. I lean back on Allison and use all of my strength to kick the air duct open. I slide through the kicked opening and land in a trash can. Then Allison falls on my arm and then Kira lands onto my legs. "You guys could have waited till I got out!"

"Sorry Lydia, but I did not want to stay in there for one more second." Kira gets out first and then Allison. I leap over the side of the trash can and we give each other a group hug. "Let's go find the guys and tell them that we are okay!" Allison suggests. The air duct was in the back of the motel which meant that we have to go around the building in order to find the guys in the parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Before we turn the corner we hear a sound speaker talking and I notice the fire is put out in the lobby. The girls stay behind me in the corner and by the way the voice from the speaker system it sounds like they said that the three of us were dead. "You don't think that they think we are dead, do you?" I ask them.

"By the way the speaker is putting it and the fact that the guys all look devastated I would think that they think we died in the fire," Allison says.

Kira walks away from Allison and I and when she is about to turn the corner I command whisper-yelling, "Kira come back her! What do you think you are doing!"

She walks back to us, "I am going to tell my husband that I am not dead." She walks away from us again, but I grab her arm before she turns the corner.

"Kira do you want Scott and the rest of the pack to stay alive?" I ask her Allison stands next to me and judging by her face she is confused on where I am going with this.

"Of course I do, but how will it help us if they think we're dead?  Will it even make a difference to whether they end up dead or alive?" Kira asks, completely annoyed with me trying to stop her.

"Well Kira we are like four steps behind whoever is doing this and once we get a step closer it is like we are taking three steps back, because they have invested more time in this operation than we have. Anyways the guys think we are dead just like whoever is behind this, so I suggest that we be smart about this and we play dead for a while and then make our move," I reply as the boys get in the Jeep and drive off of the premise so even if Kira wanted to tell them the only way she could would be by calling or by texting, so I still need to convince her that this is the right thing to do. "It's like the nogitsune once said 'divine move' only this is going to be our divine move. Faking our deaths. Kira you can call them if you want to, but if you do I want you to tell them I am dead."

"Tell them that I am dead too," Allison says.

Kira exhales and runs her fingers through her shiny thin hair.  "Lydia, I'm in," Kira states and nods her head.

"Now all we need to do is to catch a ride back to Beacon Hills. I guess I will call a cab," I say as I take my phone out of my pocket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison-POV

Lydia attempts to call a cab company for transportation back to Beacon Hills, however, all of the cab companies near the area refuse to drive anywhere even remotely close to the town. I guess the town has a bad reputation throughout the whole California area, but really the area of the Glen Capri should be worse after all they have the most suicides in their motel rooms. With the option of taking a cab back to Beacon Hills not likely to happen, we decide to wait at a bus stop for a bus to take us back to town.