Proud Of You/DDM

The pic above is how Y/N looked like for the concert and the song is Naturally By Selena Gomez☺

Y/N Age:19

Harry DDM:Proud Of You

Your POV

I stood behind the curtains on the stage,as the curtains were the only thing seperating me and my amazing fans on the other side.

I took a deep breath and looked at my dad,who was standing in the corner watching me with his arms crossed over his chest.

Harry gave me a supportive and reasuring smile,as I smiled back at him,blowing him a kiss,just as the curtains were pulled open,revealing over thousands and thousands of people,as my heartbeat increased,but I left that to the side,as I smiled at all of the people in front of me,confidently.

I looked at my dad one more time,as he gave me a thumbs up,making me smile.

I walked farther onto the stage,feeling excited and nervous at the same time.The feeling was unique,but in a good way.

I look at all of the people in the audience,its incredible how many showed up to only see me perform.

I smiled confidently once again,as I raised the black mic to my mouth,"Are you all ready for tonight?!?!?"I yelled,as everyone in the audience screamed,making me let out a little laugh.

I turned around to see my band,as I nodded my head for them to start playing my very first song on my new album.

The music started playing and i was moving my body to the rhythm.

"How you chose to express yourself,it's all your own and i can tell,it comes naturally,it comes naturally.
You follow what you feel inside its intuitive,you don't have to try,it comes naturally,mmmm,it comes naturally."I singed,as I was enjoying every second of being on this stage,with my amazing fans.

"C'mon everybody!Sing with me!"I yelled,as I started singing once again,the people in the audience singing with me.

"And it takes,my breath,away.What you do,so naturally."

That's when the chores part of the song came.

"You are the thunder and i am the lightning and i love the way you know,who you are and to me its exciting.When you know its meant to be.Everything comes naturally,it comes naturally,when you're with me baby."I sanged powerfully,just like my dad told me to.

I look towards my dad and see him,with,what looked like,tear stains on his cheeks,as he smiled at me.

Little tears formed in my eyes,but I pushed them away somehow,as I smiled at him.I knew he was crying because I've finally reached my destination in my life.I'm here.On this stage,with so many amazing people supporting me and loving me for me.I feel proud of myself and i feel powerfull than I ever was before.

*3 Hours Later:End Of The Concert*

I walked backstage,as everyone I was passing by gave me a hug and told me I did a great job,I thanked them all politely,since I would've never reached this far without all of them.I have a really great team that I can always lean on.

I walked into my dressing room and saw my dad sitting on the couch there,I smiled and went over to him,as he stood up from his sitting position.

He stood in front of me,as he put his hands on my bare arms,running his hands up and down my skin in a soothing  way,as he a leaned down and placed his lips to my forehead,letting them linger there for a while,before he pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm so proud of you,baby doll.You reached your destination and you made your dream come true.I'm so,so proud of you."I smiled at his sweet words,as I wrapped my arms around his torso,hugging him tightly.

"I wouldn't of have made it here without you,daddy.Thank you so much for being there for me and for supporting me through it all.I love you so much."I say,closing my eyes,as I buried my face into my dad's warm chest.

My dad kissed the top of my head,before saying."I didn't do anything.You believed in yourself and you didn't care what others said,which is very important.You were confident and still are,which makes you a amazing singer,performer and most of all,a great person,and a great daughter.I love you so much and I'm proud of you.A lot."I pulled away from the hug and looked up at my dad and smiled.

"Thank you dad."I thank my dad,as he only smiled at me,pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You're welcome baby and you killed it out there.You were amazing."I laugh at my dad's words,but inside it meant a lot to know he liked my performance and that he feels proud of me.

I'm so glad I have my dad by my side.I don't know what I would've done without him.I love him so much and i will make sure to always make him proud like I did tonight.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys!I'm so sorry for not updating for almost a week,but I was working on my new book and everything.I'm really sorry guys,but here's an update.I hope you like it.Thank you for reading loves.Bye.❤❤❤