Heels/BSM

Y/N Age:20

Harry BSM:Heels

Your POV

"Harry!How could you do this to me?!"I yelled at Harry,as he only rolled his eyes at me and took a seat on the couch."Harry,they were on twice a price lower,than all the rest of the heels and you didn't buy them for me!"I yelled,still feeling nuts that he didn't buy me those killer heels at Forever 21.We went shopping and Harry brought Kendal with us,of course,and he buyed her almost every clothing in every store and he didn't buy anything for me.Not even those pair of killer heels!I don't even know why he asked me to come with him.I should've just stayed at home and watch Netflix or something.And besides,my heart wouldn't have of been broken,because Harry didn't buy me those heels.

Harry looked at me and huffed,before taking a sip from his Red Bull and then looking back at me."Look,weirdo.You're realising that you're yelling at me for no reason,right?"He asked me,making my blood slightly boil."No!I'm not yelling at ya' for no reason,Harold!Those heels,were killer heels and you didn't buyed them for me!"I yell,putting my hands on my hips as i looked at my older brother,who got up from the couch and stood in front of me."Look Y/N,i didn't buy them for you because of this exact same reason.You're always so annoying and its flipping me off!"Harry slightly yelled at the end,making me scoff.Harry looked at me and raised his eyebrows,as I crossed my arms over my chest."Oh really?I'm the annoying one?Kendal isn't annoying as fuck,right!?No,of course not!She's perfect!Thats what you said,while she's now probably sucking faces with her ex!You buyed her probably every clothing in every store while you didn't buy me anything!You asshole!Your bloody girlfriend blinded you completely!You forgot about everyone around you!"I yelled,at this point feeling tears brim in my eyes.

Harry looked at me,as his features softened.A few tears streamed down my face,as Harry took my body and pulled it into his,hugging me tightly into his chest while his hand rubbed up and down my back softly."I'm sorry.I didn't know I made you feel that way,Y/N.I'm a terrible brother.I'm really sorry,sweetheart.Please forgive me."Harry said,as I pulled away from him and I looked up to be meet with his sad face.I smiled a little at him,before wiping my slightly wet cheeks."I forgive you,Haz.I'm sorry too.I didn't mean what I said,i guess I just went nuts about those heels."I say,laughing a little at the end of my sentence.Harry smiled at me,placing a quick kiss to my head,before pulling me into yet another hug.I hugged him back by wrapping my arms around his waist.After a while Harry pulled away and looked at me,giving me a sweet smile."Let's go and buy those killer heels,now shall we?"Harry said,making a wide smile took over my face as I nodded.I knew i would get those heels eventually.

Hope you liked it everyone!Thanks for reading.Bye babes☺