Play to me/BSM

Y/N Age:16

Harry BSM:Play to me

Your pov

I was walking home from school,since my parents were on a business trip and my brother was busy as well and walking home was my only option.I made it at my front door and opened it,walking in.I took my shoes off and I put them down in the hallway and I took my backpack off my shoulders,putting it in the hallway as well.I'll take them upstairs to my room later.I walked into the living room but stoped in my tracks when I saw a mop of curls from the back of the couch.That's when I heard a beautiful melody.Harry was playing his guitar.I stood there,leaning against the wall,just listening to the beautiful sound of the guitar.After about 5 minutes,Harry stoped playing,as he leaned back into the couch,sighing.I started claping my hands as he turned around,looking straddled.He sighed when he saw it was just me.I walked over to him and sat down on the couch,beside him.He looked at me and smiled."How was school?"He asked me,making me groan."It's school.What do you expect?"I say,scooting a bit more closer to him.Harry just shrugged his shoulders.I sighed,putting my feet in his lap and my head against his shoulder.Harry put his arm over my knees,as he leaned his head on top of mine.We sat there for a few minutes,before I mumbled."Can you play for me?"I ask,pointing towards his guitar that was leaning on the couch,beside him.He sighed,picking the guitar up and positioning it on his lap,me taking my feet off his lap,of course.Harry started playing a beautiful melody,making me close my eyes in enjoyment.I listened to him playing beautifully.After a while,he finished playing,putting the guitar back beside him on the couch.I opened my eyes and looked at him,smiling widely.Harry smiled back at me,leaning over to place a sweet kiss to my forehead.I went over to him and hugged him,leaning into his side.He wrapped his arm around my shoulders,hugging me back."Did you like it?"Harry asked me.I look up at him and smiled"It was beautiful.I loved it."I say,putting my head against his chest.I have a very talented brother.

Hope you liked it.Thank you for reading.Bye😉