Car accident Pt4/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:Car accident Pt4 (Final)

Your POV

Today,Harry's  getting out of the hospital and let me tell you,I couldn't be more happier that he's okay and that he didn't leave me.

I looked at Harry,as he was watching the TV that was in the hospital room he was in.I smiled to myself,as I looked at him.Harry probably sensed that I'm watching him,because he turned his head in my direction and looked at me,raising his eyebrows.

"What are you staring at?"Harry asked me,playfulness clear in his voice.I just smiled at him,before saying."I'm just looking at you and thanking God that you're beside me right now."Harry's features softened as i said that.He smiled a bit at me,before opening his arms for me,which I gladly walked into.I put my head against his chest,listening to his steady heartbeat,as he wrapped his arms around my back,hugging me tightly,as he pressed a long kiss to my forehead."I would have never leaved you,Y/N.Ever."Harry whispered to me,making me smile and hug him a bit more tighter,just as the doctor camed in and smiled at us.I pulled away from Harry and looked at the doctor.

"I'm sorry for ruining the moment,but Mr.Styles can go home right now,all he needs to do is sign this paper."The doctor said,handing Harry a sheet of paper as he signed them and the doctor gave him a 'soon recovery' and left.

We walked out of the hospital building and towards my car,as Harry was slightly leaning against my side,since he hurted his side as well.I unlocked my car and opened the passenger door for Harry as he carefully got in and I went over to the other side of the car getting into the drivers side and starting the car,making my way home.Harry turned on the radio and softly hummed to the song that was playing.We had about 30-35 minutes to our house.I looked at Harry for a quick second,as he smiled,me smiling back at him,before looking back at the road.I took Harry's hand in mine,holding it tightly,but gently.Harry raised my hand up to his lips and placed a kiss to it,as I laughed at him."You know,I need a new car now?"Harry said,as I sighed."I know,Haz.Don't worry,you will have a new car soon."I reply to him,as he sighed before nodding.

After about 30 minutes,we finally arrived at home.

I got out of my car,jogging towards Harry's side and opening the door for him,as he smiled at me,mumbling a small 'Thanks' as i took his arm and put it over my shoulder,while i wrapped my arm around his torso,holding him as we walked the few steps towards the front door.

I opened the front door and walked in,still holding Harry's side as i walked.

I made my way towards the living room and sat Harry gently down on the couch and sighed when I didn't feel his weight on me.Harry looked up at me,"I'm sorry.I probably ruined your spine."Harry said,making me laugh a little at him,before I went over to him and pushed his curls out of his forehead,leaning down and placing a kiss to it,before smiling."It's alright.I'll be right back,I'm going to bring you your medicine."I say,as Harry nodded.

I went into the kitchen and took Harry's medicine from the kitchen shelf,since when Harry and I were making our way home,I told Mason to buy Harry his medicine,since I didn't have time.I took a pill from the package and I took a glass cup,filing it up with water,before going back to the living room and making my way towards Harry and taking a seat next to him on the couch,giving him the pill and then the water,as he chugged it down and gaved me the glass,me putting it on the coffe table.

Harry looked at me and opened his arms for me,making me smile and crawl into them,pulling my feet up on the couch in the process.I hugged him tightly,as I felt warm and safe in his arms.I look up at Harry,as he smiled and leaned down and placed a kiss to my cheek,making my face slightly turn pink,as I buried my face into his chest.Harry chuckled at me,before saying."I love you so much baby girl.You made me get up from that bed and you made me strong while I was in a coma.Thank you for that."I looked up at him and smiled."Don't thank me,its my job as your sister to take care of you and be there for you.I'm just really glad that you're here.By my side.I love you so much Harry and I don't wanna know what I would've done if..."I couldn't even finish that sentence,as tears were brimming in my eyes,as Harry pulled me into him more and hugged me tightly."Shh,its okay baby.I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.I promise."Harry whispered to me as he pulled my face up,so I'm now facing him.He smiled down at me and kissed my nose,as I laughed at his little gesture.I looked him in the eyes and said."I love you big bro."Harry smiled at me,"I love you too baby.So so much."He said,as I snuggled into him a bit more.I'm so glad he made it and that he's by my side now.I love him so much and i don't want to ever be left without him.

I decided to make a part 4,since I wanted to make a part where Harry comes home and stuff.I hope you liked it!Thanks for reading.Bye babes.❤