Alone Pt3/DDM

Y/N Age:15

Harry DDM:Alone Pt3

Your POV

I sat down on the sofa that was in the living room and just stared into space,thinking about where my dad right now is.

Uncle Liam went home before almost 2 hours ago,but not before asking me a million times to come and stay at his house for the night,which I politely declined and told him that I was just fine with being by myself and after a few times of trying,he finally accepted to leave me be by myself,on one condition:To call him if something happens and if I need anything.Which I was very thankful for.

It was now 11:23 at night and i couldn't sleep,with too much thoughts running through my mind,I just couldn't fall asleep and forget about everything.Maybe my dad will come home soon as well.I really hope so.

I jumped out of my skin when I heard a loud knock on the front door.Who can it be this late at night?It couldn't be uncle Liam,since he would of called me first like he always does.

I hesitantly got up from the sofa and walked towards the door,putting my hand against the door knob,before taking a deep breath."Who is it?!"I asked,hearing the person on the other side of the door mumble something,which I couldn't quiet get.I sighed and got some more confidence,before opening the door,being shocked at the sight I  front of me.

My dad was there,laying on the door step of the door,looking like a tsunami just hit him in the head:His hair was in every direction,his face was pale and he had bags under his eyes,his clothing was dirty and he smelled like alcohol and smoke.

My eyes were welling up with tears at the sight of my dad looking so hurt and in pain.I shook the thoughts away and took my dad's arm,pulling him up and wrapping his arm around my shoulder,as I wrapped mine around his torso,holding him,as I walked him into the warm house,closing the door behind me and locking it,before going into the living room and setting my dad's drunk body on the couch,as he passed out immediately.I looked at him and sighed,wiping my tears away.

I went over to him and leaned down,pressing a kiss to his slightly dirty cheek,before going over at the end of the couch and taking my dad's shoes off of his feet,putting them on the floor,and pulling the blanket that was on the end of the couch over his body.

I sighed and went up to my bedroom,just laying in my bed,thinking to myself that I need to talk seriously to my father the next morning.

And with those thoughts,I feel into a deep slumber.

Part 4?Let me know babes and comment on what you thought about this part.Bye loves and thanks for reading!❤