Same eyes/DDM

Y/N Age:3

Harry DDM:Same eyes

Harry's POV

I was currently in my bedroom,laying on my bed with my daughter beside me,as I was playing with her little fingers,while she was watching amused.I looked down at her,as she was still looking at how my hand was playing with her's.I smiled to myself and leaned down,placing a lingering kiss to her forehead.

Y/N looked up at me,with her big emerald green eyes shining in the dim lighted room.Damn.She looked so much like me;She had my nose,curly hair,skin tone,lips and of course,my eyes.

Y/N looked like a mini me.I smiled at her and let go of her little hand and pulling her into my chest,cuddling her.Y/N looked up at me and smiled.I chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her little nose,making her giggle."You know,you have the same eyes as daddy,baby?"I ask her,making her look up at me,as she let out a cute little gasp.Y/N immediately sat up and looked at me with a excited look on her face."Rweally,daddy?"She asked me,as I nodded with my eyebrows raised.Y/N squealed a little and clapped her little hands before she came over to me and layed on my chest.I look down at her and see her reaching out for my hand.I put my big hand in her tiny one,as she started playing with my fingers.I put my other hand into her hair,as I started running my fingers through her dark brown curly hair.After a while Y/N fell asleep in my arms,with a slight smile on her face.My little baby girl and my mini me.

Awww!So cute.What do you guys think?Let me know,thanks for reading.Bye babes.❤P.S:Part 3 of "Car accident"is coming soon!