You caught him smoking Pt3/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:You caught him smoking Pt3(Final)

Your POV

I woke up in Harry's bed,but Harry was not in sight.I sat up,looking around.I didn't hear the shower going,i just all of a sudden felt a delicious smell coming from downstairs.I closed my eyes inhaling the amazing smell and then I pulled the covers off of my body and I got off  the bed.I looked down at myself seeing I'm still in my undergarments.I sigh,before making my way towards Harry's closet and pulling out one of his black t-shirts and pulling it over my head.I looked down at myself,seeing that his shirt ended mid thigh.I shrugged before opening Harry's bedroom door and walking downstairs.I walked the last step of the stairs and I walked into the kitchen,seeing pancakes,fruits and a lot more food on the dinning  table (Picture above).I looked up,seeing Harry in only his jeans,shirtless,still cooking something.What is going on with him?He turned around,facing me and smiling at me,as he put the last pancake on a plate,before making his way towards me and wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he kissed my cheek.I stood there,taken a back.What did I he drink last night,that was that strong to hit him in the head?"Morning,baby.Did ya'sleep well?"Harry asked me,as he pulled the Orange juice out of the fridge."Yeah,i guess.Besides you squishing me,of course."I say,as I took a seat on a chair.Harry walked towards the table with two cups and the Orange juice in his hands.He sat them down on the table,before taking a seat across from me."What do you mean'squishing you'?"Harry asked,furrowing his eyebrows at me.I sighed as I put some strawberry flavoured syrup on my pancakes."You were dead drunk last night,Harold.Don't you remember anything?"I asked him,now keeping my whole attention to him instead of the pancakes.He shook his head"I don't remember anything.The last thing I remember is,that me and Jacob went to the bar and ordered some new alcoholic drink,after that I don't remember anything."Harry said,sighing at the end.After 2 minutes he looked up at me."What did I do last night?Please,tell me that I didn't hook up with a blonde girl with blue eyes?"He asked me in a panic tone.I rolled my eyes at him"If you did hook up with a blonde with blue eyes,you wouldn't woke up in your bed but you would've woken up in her bed."I say,stating the obvious."Oh.You're right."Harry said and we started eating.

*After Breakfast,In The Afternoon*

I was currently sitting on the couch,just watching TV.When Harry came downstairs in a rush pulling his shoes on his feet.I rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention back on the TV,but then i remembered that i need to talk to him about last night since he definitely dosent remember that he smoked.Just as he was about to walk out the door i stop him."Harry!Wait!"I yell after him and I got off the couch,making my way towards him.He stood at the door step,waiting for me to say my thing,but I had other plans.I took his arm pulling him back inside the house."Y/N!I need to go out.Jacob and the crew are waiting for me."Harry whined.I rolled my eyes at him."Screw Jacob and the crew,Harry.I need to talk to you."I say to him,making him roll his eyes at me."Harry please,its important."I say to him,pleading him with my eyes.He sighed,taking his jacket off and his shoes as well making me smile."What is it?"He asked me,still annoyed I can tell.I took his hand in mine and walked him towards the couch,where we sat down.I sighed.This is harder than I thought.I inhaled a big breath and then I exhaled it."Harry...You..um....Oh God."I say,making him furrow his eyebrows,as concern flew over his features.His hand was still in mine as I gave it a light squeeze."Y/N.Is everything alright,baby girl?"He asked me,making me sigh."Harry,do you really not remember anything?"I asked him.He shook his head."Harry,last night...I didn't see you in the club.I searched for you and I found you on a balcony...smoking."I say,and when I said the word 'smoking',i closed my eyes,biting my lip.Harry never liked smoking and last night that's exactly what he did."What!?!?"He yelled,getting off the couch,making me stand up as well."Harry,please calm down,yeah.It was an accident,you were drunk,you didn't know what you were doing."I say,trying to calm him down.He looked at me and sighed."Why didn't you tell me this in the morning?"He asked me."Because I knew you would react like this."I say pointing at him."Please,Harry.Don't ever smoke again.Please,promise me."I say,feeling tears brim in my eyes at the thought of my brother smoking and being unhealthy.Harry sighed as his features softened.He took my face in his hands,as he placed a sweet kiss to my forehead,before hugging me.I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly."I promise baby.It was just that...I was drunk.I don't remember doing that.Please forgive me."Harry said,hugging me a bit more tighter.I pulled away from the hug,looking up at him and wiping the little tears away from my cheeks.I gave him a small smile."It wasn't your fault,Harry.You didn't know what you were doing.But,i forgive you."I say,making him smile and give  me yet another hug.I love Harry more then anyone or anything and I don't want to lose him.I'm glad he understood me.

Hope you liked it.Part 3 everyone.Tell me what you think about it in the comments.I love getting feedback.Thanks for reading.Bye,loves😊