Family falling apart Pt2/DDM

Y/N Age:16

Harry DDM:Family falling apart Pt2

Your POV

I cried and cried for about 1 hour,just sitting in my bathroom.Why me?Why is my family falling apart?Why would my mother do something like that?I have so many questions that I really need anwsers to.A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts.I look up at the door and I wipe my tears away from my cheeks,before getting up from the bathroom floor and making my way towards the door.I sighed and opened the door,seeing the last person I wanted to see.My mother was standing there,with a caked up face and now completely dressed."What do you want?"I spat at her as she rolled her eyes at me."We're leaving"She said in a confident voice and that's when I saw a suitcase in her hand.I shooked my head before pushing past her and running downstairs and into the kitchen where my dad was at pacing back and forth.When he heard my footsteps he turned towards me,giving me a small smile.That's when I heard heels clicking against the floor,making me turn around to face my excuse of a mother.She gave me a smudged grin and grabbed my arm,pulling me towards her but I pulled my arm away from her,making her eyes widen.I looked at her"Did you really expect that I will go who knows where with you!?!?!With the women who has been unfaithful to my father and the women who I'm ashamed of to call my mother!!!?I'm not a little girl anymore!!!I'm 16!"I yell at her as she looked taken a back.I looked at my dad,as he watched my every move.I looked back at my mother"I'm gonna make my own choice who I'm gonna live with."I say looking in between my parents,before saying."I choose to live with..."

Clifhanger!!I know very well that HaleyStyles____ apsolutely hates it when I make a clifhanger,but I think it was needed in this part.So, should I make a part 3?Yes or No?Please let me know.Vote comment and share☺