Baby Sis/BSM

Y/N Age:10 months

Harry BSM:Baby Sis

Harry's POV

I was sitting in my room,just going through my phone,when I heard a knock on my door.I looked up at the door and slightly yelled."Come in."The door opened and my mom came in smiling.I smiled back at her and turned off my phone,putting it on my nightstand.My mom came and sat down next to me on my bed."What's up?"I ask her,making her look at me and sigh."Honey,me and your father need to go on a trip for a week and in the meantime,we didn't want to hire a babysitter so we thought that you could watch over your sister until we come back."Mom said,making my eyes slightly widen.I have never watched over a baby."I know you didn't,honey but there's a first time for everything."My mom said,making me furrow my eyebrows.Did I thought out loud?Guess I did.My mom got up from my bed,"I have left your sister's schedule on the kitchen counter,so if you don't know something just take a look at it or call me,okay?"My mom said,as I just nodded."Wait,when are you guys leaving?"I asked my mom,as she was about to open the door.My mom turned around and looked at me."We're leaving right now,honey.Is there anything you need?"My mom said."No,i just wanted to know when you guys are leaving,that's all."I say,making my mom smile and come towards me,kissing my cheek before saying a "Goodbye"and she was out.I sighed and got of my bed and I walked downstairs and into the living room,seeing Y/N on the carpeted floor playing with her toys.I smiled and walked towards her and picked her up,settling her on my hip.My parents came downstairs,with at least 6 bags,and they came and kissed mine and Y/N foreheads before they were out the door with a quick'Bye'.I sighed and went over to the couch and sat down,Y/N now being in my lap.I looked at her and saw that she was smiling at me,i chuckled and leaned over to give her a big smooch on her chubby cheek making her giggle.She's so cute.I continued to kiss her all over her face until she pushed me away,and said."Yum yum."I raised my eyebrows at her."You hungry?"I asked her as she nodded."Alright then.Let's make you something to eat."I say more to myself than to her and got up from the couch and I walked into the kitchen.I saw a paper on the counter and I thought it was probably Y/N's schedule that my mom left.I went over and took the paper and it read.

Y/N's Shedule

Eating time:5:20Pm

Bath time:7:30Pm

Bed time:8:15Pm

and cuddle with her before bed.

                                Love,mom.

I sighed and looked at the clock,seeing it read 5:16PM.Guess its time to feed Y/N.I went over to the kitchen table and I put Y/N into her high chair and then I made my way to the fridge.I saw a package of strawberry yoghurt.I pulled it out and I took a little spoon and made my way towards Y/N.I sat down in front of her and she looked at the yoghurt and squealed a little,making me laugh at her love towards yoghurt.I took some of the yoghurt on the spoon and feeded it to her.It's not that bad to be babysitting your baby sis.

2 hours later:Bath time

I took Y/N from beside me and put her in my lap."You ready to get a bubbly bath,baby girl?"I asked her in a baby voice as she giggled making me,yet again,place a big smooch to her cheek,as she squealed.I got up from the couch and made my way upstairs and into my bedroom and right into the bathroom.I sat down on the toilet seat and I started taking Y/N's clothes off.

I turned the water off and put my hand in the tub to see if its the right temperature.It was just the right temperature,in between hot and cold.I took Y/N and put her gently in the tub and I gave her some of her toys to play with.

Bed Time

I put Y/N's pink My Little Pony pyjamas on her little body and,of course,she had her diaper underneath them.Y/N will be sleeping with me since I don't want to get up at night,so it's better when she's next to me.I put her to bed and I tuked her in and then I went over to my closet and I took my shirt off in the process (can you imagine his abs.lol).I pulled out my sweat pants and I took my tight jeans off and I put the sweats on and I went over to my bed and I got in beside Y/N,who was looking at me and was smiling.I smiled back at her and I pulled the covers over the both of us.I took Y/N's little body and put it on my chest.I put my hand against her back and I gently rubbed her little back up and down,as I hear her let out a cute little sigh.She already drank her milk before we have went upstairs,so I know that there is not one reason for her not to sleep.I leaned my head a bit down and I placed a soft kiss to her forehead.After about 15 minutes I heard her breaths being uneven,i knew she was asleep.I smiled to myself and placed one last kiss to her forehead and whispered to her."Sweet dreams,baby.I love you"Before falling asleep with my baby sister in my arms.

Awwwww!So cute!Hope you liked it and happy Valentine's Day everyone!Thanks for reading.Bye loves💖