Alone Pt4/DDM

Y/N Age:15

Harry DDM:Alone Pt4(Final)

Your POV

I woke up the next morning to some weird noises coming from downstairs.

I sat up in my bed and listened to what was going on,but in that moment everything went silent,making me huff.

I got up from my warm and comfy bed and made my way to my bedroom door,swinging it open and walking down the hallway and down the stairs.

My bare feet meet the cold living room floor,as I went over and flopped on the couch pulling my legs up on it as well.That's when I remembered,my dad sleept on the couch last night,right?Where is he then?

I started panicking a bit,until I heard something in the kitchen hit the floor.I jumped a bit,before sighing when I saw a mop of curls behind the kitchen bar.

I got up from my seat on the couch and walked into the kitchen,seeing my dad trying to cook breakfast.A giggle left my lips before I could stop it.My dad turned around and looked at me,raising his eyebrows at me.I shrugged,"What?"I asked,making my dad shake his head at me."What's so funny?"He asked me back,making me shrug once again."Nothing,I guess."I say,looking at the burnt pancakes and bacon.I sighed and took the baking pan from my dad,pushing him slightly to the side,as I started preparing breakfast myself.

"What are you doing,Y/N?I'm supposed to make breakfast."My dad said,making me laugh a little."I'm going to make breakfast,dad.Your try to make breakfast didn't end very well."I say,pointing to the burnt food that was on the plate on the kitchen counter.

My dad sighed,"Alright then."He said,taking a seat on one of the high bar chairs we had,as I started preparing the pancake mix.

After about 20 minutes,I was finally finished making breakfast.I put some of the food on two plates and poured some orange juice in two cups,before putting all that on a tray,and then putting it all on the table,putting one plate and cup on one side of the table for me and the other two on the other for my dad.I put the tray on the kitchen counter,and sat down in my chair,as my dad sat opposite of me.This morning,me and my dad talked for the probably first time in this past 6 months and i couldn't have of been happier because of it.We started eating in silence,me being in my own thoughts of how am I going to talk to my dad about where he was last night.That was the question that was repeating through my head.Where was he last night?My dad was so dirty and he looked as if he got into a fight with someone.I just really hope that I'm wrong about the fight thing.

I put the last dish in the dishwasher and sighed,finally relieved that I finished cleaning.

I went Into the living room,where my dad was watching his football game.I sat down next to him,as he kept his attention still on the TV.I sighed to myself.I need to really talk to dad.I need to ask him where he has been last night and why did he look like he just came out of a trash can.I cleared my throat,while looking at my dad.

Harry sighed and paused his football game and looked at me with a annoyed look on his face."What?"Dad asked me,his voice sounding quiet scary.I took a deep breath,before saying."I-I need to talk to you about s-something,dad."Dad looked at me weirdly,before sighing nodding his head for me to continue.I took another deep breath."W-Where were you last night,dad?"I ask him,as I saw him tensing up a bit when the words fell out of my mouth."Why do you wanna know?"Dad asked me,looking away from me."Because,when you came home last night you looked like a tsunami hit you in the head,that's why.While you were out,drinking and probably smoking,I was searching the whole city for you,thinking that something bad happend to you and that you wouldn't come back."I say to my dad,tears now streaming down my face,as my dad looked at me shocked."I thought you leaved me just like mom did."I say right above a whisper,as my dad's eyes looked glossed over.And then he did something that took me slightly  a back;he hugged me.Dad hugged me so tightly,that I thought I will break.

My face was against his warm chest,as he somehow managed to pull me into his lap in the process of the hug.After a few seconds,I wrapped my arms around my dad,hugging him back just as tight.

I felt so warm inside and out.I felt so safe in my dad's arms,as if I know that nobody can hurt me.

After a while,we pulled way from the hug and my dad put his hands on my cheeks,caressing my soft skin gently.Tears were still falling down my face,as my dad wiped them away,leaning down and pressing his soft lips to my forehead.

I look up at my dad and see his cheeks being wet with tears.I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly,feeling terrible that my dad is crying.My dad wrapped his arms around my waist and back,hugging me."Don't leave me like she did,daddy."I whisper in my dad's ear,felling him hug me closer."I will never leave you,princess.I'm not going to cause you the same pain she did.I'm not going to leave you on your own.I'm going to be by your side for as long as i can.I promise."My dad's raspy voice was heard as he said that,making me smile widely.We pulled away once again and my dad still held me in his arms,pulling me into his chest.I snuggled into him,loving the way I feel warm in his arms.I felt my dad press his lips to my forehead once again,making me smile."Y/N,I'm so sorry for acting the way I did towards you,baby doll.I was just,hurt and mad that she leaved both of us alone,without even thinking twice.I was so much into thinking about her,that,I didn't even realize that you needed me by your side.I'm so sorry baby."My dad said,his voice cracking at the end.I hugged him tighter."It's okay daddy.I understand you,but,you never answered my question.Where were you last night?"I ask him once again,as my dad sighed."Last night,I was at,her house."Dad said,making my head snap in his direction,my eyes being wide."W-What?Why?"I ask him,my voice shaking as i talked."Honey,I went there and talked to her.I just wanted to let her know that,she's not in charge of you anymore.That you're my little baby girl and that I would never let you live with her,she wanted to take you away from me,but I didn't let that happen.And as me and her were talking,"My dad's hands clenched Into fists when he got to that part."Her so called fiance came and we started arguing,at first it was just words here and words there,but then he mentioned you,that was when I exploded.We started fighting."My dad said,making me gasp."Luckily,he didn't get to hit me that much,but I did hit him quiet a lot."My dad said,as I was shocked at what happened only one night ago and i knew nothing about it."He ended up in a hospital,but he's just fine.He only has a few stitches on his face.After that happend, I went to the bar and started drinking,thinking it will ease my pain a bit,but I drinked too much.I totally forgot about you and that I need to take care of you.That's all.I'm so sorry for everything baby girl.I'm a terrible father."My dad finished,as I sighed at his words. "Your not terrible dad.You're  a great dad to me,and,I love you."I say above a whisper,as I felt my cheeks burn a bit when I said 'I love you'.My dad chuckled and kissed my head,pulling me into him more."Thank you for understanding me baby.I love you too.So so much"My dad said,as we stayed like that on the couch for a while more,just talking.I'm so glad I finally have my dad by my side.I love him so much and I'm glad he finally accepted me as his daughter.

The last chapter of the "Alone"series.I hope you liked it everyone.Thanks for reading babes.❤