Date/DDM

Y/N Age:15

Harry DDM:Date

Your POV

I just finished getting ready and I put some lipstick on my plump lips and I smacked them togheter a bit.I fixed my hair and my outfit (picture above),just as the doorbell rung,making me jump.Oh God!He's here.My first crush and date is here.I quickly run downstairs,almost tripping twice but oh well.Just as I was on the last step of the staircase,i didn't expect my dad to be home.He smiled at me,"I got it,baby."My dad said,making his way towards the door as my eyes widened.Harry didn't know about this date.I mean I wanted to tell him,i just didn't know how.Oh God.Harry opened the door revealing Jake,my date.My dad stood there and he looked at Jake up and down,then he turned towards me and then back to Jake."Who are you?"My dad asked in a strict and kinda rude voice,as he crossed his arms over his chest.Oh boy.I went towards them,and I smiled at Jake"Hi."I say,quiet awkwardly.He smiled back"Hey.You look beautiful."Jake said,and I slightly blushed.My dad looked at Jake with wide eyes.Dad stood in front of Jake,and let me tell you,he was at least a head taller than Jake.Jake visibly gulped,before saying."You must be Mr Styles.It's nice to finally meet you,sir.Im Jake."Jake said,putting his hand out for my dad to shake,but Harry just stood there,not moving at all,making Jake pull his hand back."So my daughter is beautiful,uh?What do you want from my daughter?"Dad asked,putting a arm around me and pulling me into his side,as if Jake will kidnapp me.

Jake cleared his throat"I'm here to pick Y/N up for our date,sir."Jake said,as my dad stood there,taken a back.He looked down at me,"A date?And you didn't tell me,Y/N."My dad said,sighing.I frowned,"I'm sorry,daddy.I wanted to tell you,but I didn't know how."I say,playing with my fingers,looking down at my feet."You are to young to date.I'm not letting you."Dad said,making my eyes go wide."What!?You can't do that,dad!"I yelled,making my dad raise his eyebrows at me.He looked at Jake"Go home,little boy.And away from my daughter.Get it?"My dad said,strictly,making Jake nod his head before dissapearing.My dad shut the door closed and turned towards me.My eyes were filled with tears,i was doing all my best just to get that date with Jake and now my own dad ruined it.Harry sighed,making his way towards me and putting his hands on my arms,but I pushed them away,before yelling."Do you know how much I tried to get that date?!How could you do that to me?!I liked him for 2 years and now that I got the chance to go out with him,you ruin it!How could you dad!"My dad looked at me shocked by my sudden outburst,since I never yelled at him before,but there is a first time for everything,right?"Don't you dare raise your voice at me,young lady!I did that for the best!You're to young to date and that boy looked like nothing but trouble!"My dad yelled,pointing a finger at me.That's when I exploded."I HATE YOU!!!"I yelled,as my dad looked hurt,tears brimming in his bright,green eyes at my cruel words.I didn't say another word,as I made my way upstairs and to my room,laying on my bed crying my eyes out.How could he do that to me?

Hope you liked it!I'm going to make a part two to this in a few days,don't worry.Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.Thanks for reading.Bye,loves☺❤P.S:Double update because HaleyStyles____ said she hates me.Lol.It's dedicated to her,by the way.😉